What's new

Sold Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

Registered
Pinball for trade- for another (modern DMD) pinball.

In my ownership I have replaced every bit of rubber, replaced many bulbs, added two captive balls that were missing, upgraded the four playing balls to those fancy horror design ones (swirl, eyeball, 8 ball, spider web), solved the gottlieb speaker humming problem, fixed numerous issues as and when arisen, spent lots on parts and generally cleaned tidied and made it as good as it can be.
Good game, very enjoyable with an easy rule set and some great features.

I will take pics and upload when anyone wants them..

What have you got to offer?

no takers? if nobody is interested in a trade, can you guys tell me what its worth in todays hyper inflated market please? price for top minty condition and price for a poor worker please.. oh, and why does my return key (for a new paragraph) not work in this forum???

I did have the opportunity to purchase one about 4 months ago for around £600. It was in really nice condition. But, as we all know...what was £600 a few months ago could be double in these crazy times.

This isn't a generally sought after game so £600 sounds about right to me.....I wouldn't be wanting to spend more on one. Is the glove intact or damaged as this seems to be a common thing to break?

no the glove has suffered the usual breakage. the three plastic finger blades have broken off leaving only the metal flipper blade pinky.. also, the soul target shroud is missing (latex rubber moulding that covers the four targets under Freddy's chin), perished over time. neither of these items affect gameplay though.. there are not many freddys about, so im sure this is the shame pin that jumbo was talking about above 4 months ago- that's how long ive had it.

Hey folks,

Ive taken some photos and a video of Freddy in the hope of getting some interest in a trade or potentially even a sale..

Pics are abit grainy and crap, apologies, I used Iphone because my other camera was worse in low light..

But first, some gratuitous shots of my (small) arcade and my NAC for no good reason..

PIC HEAVY, GO MAKE SOME TEA, THEN COME BACK WHEN PAGE HAS LOADED LOL..

Alternatively, you can view them all here, one by one..

001-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

looks wicked mate, i'll take that for £600 if that's your price and you can't get a trade sorted.

the only thing i've got to offer is a *very* minty Shadow that i paid approx £1800 for about 8 months ago as it's an ex-Pinball-Heaven refurb job with everything immaculate including the cabinet. it was TV's Will Barber's 'keeper' that he'd never sell under any conditions .... until he found one even mintier and even pricier, so he sold me this one for a grand plus my South Park (that's where i get my 'approx £1800' from). if you're interested in a trade, i'd be looking for £1200 on top of your Freddy...... or just the straight cash sale is also good for me if you prefer?

there's plenty of good DMD games out there valued well under a grand, so i'll understand if you prefer to see what else there is on offer, but keep me in mind if you decide to give it a whirl.

Dan 07730 656 414

p.s. if you call and i say something like "thanks, i'm not looking for a job right now, but i'll take your details and get back to you if my circumstances change" then that means my missus is in the room earwigging, and i have to lay a vapour trail...... 🕵️

looks wicked mate, i'll take that for £600 if that's your price and you can't get a trade sorted.

the only thing i've got to offer is a *very* minty Shadow that i paid approx £1800 for about 8 months ago as it's an ex-Pinball-Heaven refurb job with everything immaculate including the cabinet. it was TV's Will Barber's 'keeper' that he'd never sell under any conditions .... until he found one even mintier and even pricier, so he sold me this one for a grand plus my South Park (that's where i get my 'approx £1800' from). if you're interested in a trade, i'd be looking for £1200 on top of your Freddy...... or just the straight cash sale is also good for me if you prefer?

there's plenty of good DMD games out there valued well under a grand, so i'll understand if you prefer to see what else there is on offer, but keep me in mind if you decide to give it a whirl.

Dan 07730 656 414

p.s. if you call and i say something like "thanks, i'm not looking for a job right now, but i'll take your details and get back to you if my circumstances change" then that means my missus is in the room earwigging, and i have to lay a vapour trail...... 🕵️

Made me chuckle

LOL !!! Thats class!

After watching the video on youtube i really wish i had bought it when i had the chance!

I think it was the same guy that i bought my Gameshow from near Skeggy.

Thanks for your offers guys.. Freddy is now on ebay..
I will buy another table with whatever he makes and maybe add abit more on top.. lets see where this goes..

Freddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom