What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum update

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Just to advise forum has been updated to the latest release, which fixes a few issues which were preventing me doing some stuff... so on with those now :)

Also i have added a bit of a template change which makes messages more like the popular/unpopular messaging Apps.

Let me know your thoughts please!

Cheers
Paul

It’s so when they make the pinball info documentary on Netflix they can flash up each side of the conversation with that little whoosh noise they use. I like it 😬

Looks fine on desktop via PM, but on my phone its coming out bodged. (Android Pixel 5)

I'll do some trials on it later... It's all or nothing i'm afraid - either everyone has it or no-one does :D

Was just having a play... If you dont like it then please tell me why you dont like it... too blocky, looks crap, doesnt work on my device etc or if you dont know then just say "just dont like it"... :D

I'll do some trials on it later... It's all or nothing i'm afraid - either everyone has it or no-one does :D

Was just having a play... If you dont like it then please tell me why you dont like it... too blocky, looks crap, doesnt work on my device etc or if you dont know then just say "just dont like it"... :D
Prefix, I don't mind, it's a service, a good one, I'm a consumer and I use what's available. Grateful for you providing the service.

I'm disoriented that I'm on the left side of pms, would expect my comments to be the right.

I'm disoriented that I'm on the left side of pms, would expect my comments to be the right.
Can do either, it's on a global basis tho, so everyone gets the same... I have to admit, ive never really noticed the difference, as i know what ive typed :S

I just don't like that a long message extends too far down the page with narrow width, rather than using the full width of my phone's screen. I'll get used to it though.

All works good this end Paul . . . in fact, I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it mate 😂

Just had my granddaughter buggering about trying to get it back to what it was cos I thought I’d done something on my phone.
Sorry I don’t like it.

I find the new PMs too squashed on mobile. If most messages here were text message length it would work, but a lot (I don't know about you) are lengthy enough for it to be hard to read when squashed

@Paul I appreciate all you do for the forum and I'd like to say thanks for trying to please the forum with the changes. I for one would have got used to it but it looks like some just didn't like it.
Thanks anyway buddy .

@Paul I appreciate all you do for the forum and I'd like to say thanks for trying to please the forum with the changes. I for one would have got used to it but it looks like some just didn't like it.
Thanks anyway buddy .
Try my best to keep as many people as i can happy. at the end of the day it;s everyones forum, and whilst i cant please all, i do try to do what I can.
Thanks for your kind words mate.

Can you add a box to the for sale titles that has the price? Just trawled through the turtles thread looking for the new price and now assume the original post was altered. clear as mud.

Reactions: Jib
Can you add a box to the for sale titles that has the price? Just trawled through the turtles thread looking for the new price and now assume the original post was altered. clear as mud.
It was 10,250 or 10,550 originally can’t remember exactly.

On the old "new" system would have been easy. This way it;s down the the sellers to make it clear... Of course unless we outlaw reverse auctions as, we all know, This aint Ebay.... :D

Back
Top Bottom