What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum High Scores

Optimus Prime

Registered
Hi guys, new around here but was wondering if there is anywhere that keeps track of forum members high scores per pin? I know there is a "i beat my highscore thread", i had a quick look to see if i could find a Forum high score area but couldn't. for example i have "The Getaway" so was looking to see what forum members high scores on it are? is there anything like that? Thanks.

It's been discussed before but ruled out due to disparity around balls per game, playfield angle and other feature adjustable settings to make it easier/ harder.
Personally I don't see a problem having a high score table.
Gives you some comparison and you could add extra fields for your settings.

Im new to Pinball myself and would like to see what other peoples scores are, just for reference really. Ive seen it before on another forum im on but for arcade cabs. the rules are in the first post, eg. factory defaults, or 4 Balls etc. and you just take a picture of your score. But its not really strict or anything its just a bit of fun, and i guess its on the honour system if you want to cheat or not!

You could always check out the UK league high scores tables. At least they're all consistant as far as using the same ruleset for the various UK leagues of which a decent number of people on here participate in (Basically it's Tournament mode, 4 balls, no extra balls iirc).

It won't have the absolute highest scores as you'd get from people who play a machine constantly at home, but its a decent starting benchmark.

http://www.ukpinballleague.co.uk/highscores10.php

From that page:

The Getaway: High Speed II

Player
Score
1 Scott Nesbitt 778,940,440
2 Garry Speight 419,638,010
3 Martin Ayub 343,536,360
4 Andy Foster 341,889,160
5 Wayne Johns 333,265,510
6 Michael Connechie 330,128,600
7 Michael Decker 326,670,970
8 Martin Ayub 318,067,050
9 Phil Dixon 314,845,070
10 Matt Vince 287,327,460

Cool, i never thought of that! I managed to get around 444 million last night which i guess isnt too shabby when compared to those scores, though it did take me a couple months of constant play to get that and not just 1 game in a league environment haha is the standard to use 4 balls? i always use the default 3 at home.

its better than my poor score when i first played it, before i owned it!

http://www.ukpinballleague.co.uk/player-info.php?player=Keith+Geoghegan

Pinside has a high score table for each machine, you can input details like how many balls, tilt sensitivity etc
Would be good to have one on here too!

I agree it would be a good idea to have a high score table. Make it standard rules the same as the league (4 balls, no extras, Tournament Mode on).
Would certainly encourage me to play more.

Have 2 sets of scores? Top 5 each of "Tournament" (UK league setup) and "In the wild" (3ball + extras) rules.

I may be wrong but I would guess most people play 3 balls with extras on. Earning extra balls is a major part of the gameplay for me.
That's how I normally play but settings start to come in to play more when extras are enabled.

Back
Top Bottom