What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum downtime

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Want to do a little work on the site, and as such please be advised that the site will be down between 9pm and 11pm tomorrow evening (28/12).
May take less time than this, however there is the chance i'll just break everything, so best to be safe than sorry!

Thanks

Any chance we can get a feature where we can block an entire thread - so not ignoring a user, but just block an entire thread, so it's as if it doesn't even exist?

If you know a thread is annoying, you can skip over it but I will let Paul see if he can find a feature to allow this.

Just had an error I've never seen before using Opera: Related?

1703855029198.png

No - that was me trying to put the forum into Developer Mode... and failing! Further advice needed :D
Thanks also to @Sven Normansson for the heads up!

Apologies to the 76 people that got that!

Any chance we can get a feature where we can block an entire thread - so not ignoring a user, but just block an entire thread, so it's as if it doesn't even exist?
Blocking doesnt go down to thread level unfortunately... Just people! :)

New posts now show in bold white instead of blue for me, anyone else? I prefer blue as it's easier to tell the difference with old eyes. Using dark mode

Last edited:
Blocking doesnt go down to thread level unfortunately... Just people! :)

Pinside have this option called 'Drain Thread' at the bottom of their threads.

1704156197181.png

I'm not sure of the ins and outs of implementing it on here though.

New posts now show in bold white instead of blue for me, anyone else? I prefer blue as it's easier to tell the difference with old eyes. Using dark mode
Is this a setting I've accidently switched? Surprised only 1 other person has mentioned it.

Back
Top Bottom