What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those people who still can't get an NES Classic!

Completed Link to the Past for the umpteenth time today, such a great game. Super CastleVania 4 is next, can't get past stage 4 at the moment :mad:

Thanks mate but after just reading your ps vr report I need to save up and buy me an x-wing!
I've played that demo again. I was supposed to 'Follow Red Leader' through an asteroid field but I just kept flying around the asteroids gawping like a slack jawed yokel at how big they were. It's cool when you look directly up as you fly under one and see it through the top of your canopy. I was inspecting the inside of the cockpit closely and you can see bits where the paint has chipped of the metalwork and it is rusty underneath. Unbelievable.

I've played that demo again. I was supposed to 'Follow Red Leader' through an asteroid field but I just kept flying around the asteroids gawping like a slack jawed yokel at how big they were. It's cool when you look directly up as you fly under one and see it through the top of your canopy. I was inspecting the inside of the cockpit closely and you can see bits where the paint has chipped of the metalwork and it is rusty underneath. Unbelievable.
Its now a must will have to sell a pin i think to fund! So 350 for ps, 350 for vr. Game 100? 800 all in?

@J.C.Rox you need the camera and probably want the move controllers as well:
  • PS4 Pro - £350
  • PSVR - £350
  • Camera - £40
  • Move Controllers - £70
So £810 for the hardware and games on top....I'm not sure about the cost of the games @stoptap ?

@J.C.Rox you need the camera and probably want the move controllers as well:
  • PS4 Pro - £350
  • PSVR - £350
  • Camera - £40
  • Move Controllers - £70
So £810 for the hardware and games on top....I'm not sure about the cost of the games @stoptap ?
I don't have the Move controllers and haven't had the need for them so you could drop that £70 off.
I'd definitely go with a Pro rather than the standard PS4.

Games you can usually pick up for around £30 on places like ShopTo or even less on special discount days on the PlayStation Store.

Yeah I found the same Arv and posted back on page 1 to avoid anyone else falling into the trap.

Time to grab one from a reputable UK-based retailer.

Back
Top Bottom