What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the love of Pinball

thanks for that, Carl, i enjoyed that a lot. a few bits stuck in my mind - the dude at around 5min20 saying that the prices rocketing is evidence of their popularity surging as it continues to expand the next big renaissance of pinball; Tim Arnold has had two heart attacks and a stroke?; and the final scene under the credits of someone playing TOM and continually double-flipping - i hope that was deliberate and represented a little kiddy playing rather than the film-makers not knowing what they were doing.

good stuff. i will have to see if i can get it downloaded to put in my collection - sometimes that's harder with vimeo than with youtube, but even youtube videos don't download as easy as they used to before some software changes a while back.

has anyone here been to the Hall of Fame in Vegas, and can tell us some stories?

Back
Top Bottom