What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available For sale T2 chrome edition the nlp one plus others

chris b

Registered
For sale my one off T2 chrome edition the talk of the nlp show here are the pics of the shop log http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/coming-soon-t2-chrome-edition.36278/
when i have time i will set back up and do a full parts list just whats been done £5995
also in this week whoa nellies huo £3995
rfm the one on the pinball heaven stand fully restored by me new decals new my pinballs cpu and lcd monitor new 3d translite metalic black powder coated speaker panel side rails lockbar and legs £2995

rfm the one on the pinball heaven stand fully restored by me new decals new my pinballs cpu and lcd monitor new 3d translite metalic black powder coated speaker panel side rails lockbar and legs £2995

That RFM was lovely the 3D translight has to be seen to be appreciated and the metallic black powered coating suited the machine down to the ground, I must admit to taking a photo of the effect as it was stunning!!
IMG_6390.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom