What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Coming soon T2 chrome edition

I must admit I do like the look of the game with all of the added chrome and the new translite.

Might I also recommend some translucent flipper rubbers? They look pretty nice in the right game + position, but on T2 they are just absolutely spot on, especially in the chrome versions. Purists hate me, but I also like them on just the upper flippers on F14.

Last edited:
IMG_4705.JPG IMG_4706.JPG So I have completely stripped the playfield and it has a little bit more wear than I thought after giving it a good clean so I think it's new playfield time but that's a months wait not to worry I have plenty of other things I can be getting on with

IMG_4728.JPG IMG_4749.JPG Ok that's all the metal polished and stuff back from the zinc platers
Sadly it's going to be 6 weeks before the nice chrome plated stuff I sent comes back

I like these threads Chris, thanks for posting.

Is this gonna be for yourself or some other lucky pinhead?

This is looking awesome.

Where did those chrome decals come from Chris? ;)

This is looking awesome.

Where did those chrome decals come from Chris? ;)
I was just thinking that, I hope he got them at a very good price especially if he advertises where he got the full chrome kit from!

Whoever make kits like that are doing us lot a world of good, looks like I'll need to learn how to apply vinyls now as well as pinball repairs.

Thanks a lot Pete!

Looks like it will be stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever make kits like that are doing us lot a world of good, looks like I'll need to learn how to apply vinyls now as well as pinball repairs.
It was by far the most nerve-wracking job that i've done so far on mine, but the feeling of achievement when you see a nice freshly decalled cabinet is pretty sweet. Main thing is to take your time and preparation is key.

Ok so it pained me to see this sold so I have bought it myself so I will carry on with the log
All the chrome parts have been ordered from pinball dreams these are really good guys thanks Henrik and Jörg for sorting me out with the parts
Also a big shout out to Andy dredds for all the great mods
Let me just say guys this one will certainly be done for love and not for money it's costing a fortune already

Nasty rotten cpu straight in the bin with that and a nice new one fit all boards back in
And that is pretty much all I can do for a bit loads of parts ordered and on way loads of parts away getting chromed and playfield with chris platt for repair
Back to wh20 for a bit

IMG_5272.JPG Ok some got lots of nice shiny chrome parts back from the platers
Sadly the chrome wouldn't take to the gun Handel so that had to be polished put still looks good

Attachments

• IMG_5273.JPG
    IMG_5273.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 19
IMG_5274.JPG IMG_5275.JPG IMG_5276.JPG IMG_5277.JPG Bit more on the cab done speaker upgrade lit flipper buttons coin door re fit can't find the mounting bolts for the gun handle anywhere that's ****ed me right off today

Back
Top Bottom