What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale soon - Centaur, Jungle Lord, Harlem Globetrotters, maybe EBD

Chester_Pete

Registered
Prices as project pins

- Centaur - £750

- Jungle lord - £550

- EBD - £600

- Harlem Globtrotter - £300

Both the Centaur and Jungle Lord have excellent playfields, backglasses and are complete.

EBD is complete, has an excellent backglass but playfield needs touchup.

Harlem isn't so good - but could be made nice.

Just gauging interest - Based in North West.

These are projects in the pipeline for me look at and get working nice for sale. Once I've done what I normally do, they'd be typically £150 more - fully working etc (at the rate I have spare time, this will be in 2 years time!). That usually means a full clean (cab, head, harnesses, pf lenses), all electronics and electrics sorted.

I'm currently working on EBD, which is the one I'd rather keep TBH (I have the other 3 already).

Would be interested in seeing the Harlem Globetrotters, how bad is it?? I used to have one with a rather worn playfield at the flipper end so I could live with that, please let me know what else 'isn't so good'.

Cheers,

Hodgheg

Chester_Pete' date=' post: 1676677 said:
Prices as project pins

- Centaur - £750

- Jungle lord - £550

- EBD - £600

- Harlem Globtrotter - £300

Both the Centaur and Jungle Lord have excellent playfields, backglasses and are complete.

EBD is complete, has an excellent backglass but playfield needs touchup.

Harlem isn't so good - but could be made nice.

Just gauging interest - Based in North West.

These are projects in the pipeline for me look at and get working nice for sale. Once I've done what I normally do, they'd be typically £150 more - fully working etc (at the rate I have spare time, this will be in 2 years time!). That usually means a full clean (cab, head, harnesses, pf lenses), all electronics and electrics sorted.

I'm currently working on EBD, which is the one I'd rather keep TBH (I have the other 3 already).

Hi Pete,

I know your posting was quite a while ago, but if its still available would like to speak to you about the centaur please.

Many thanks

Gary

Back
Top Bottom