What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded For Sale - 2022 Stern Guardians Of The Galaxy Pro - £5,999

RetroHeed

Registered
Alias
Scott
For Sale

A recent model 2022 Stern Guardians Of the Galaxy Pro with Insider Connected + Extras in tip-top condition.

History

Purchased from @Chaggers in December 2023 as a machine to enjoy over the winter months. Everything has been perfect with the machine and has no issues, plays excellent without faults.

You can see the original for sale listing here,
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/gotg-pro-immaculate-condition-£6500.57902/#post-541741

In my ownership

Nothing more needed to be done to this machine tbh other than adding a Shaker Motor. I installed a PinSound Shaker Kit, Shaker is awesome in this game. *Shaker not included but can be included so see price below*

Machine notes and condition

Everything is really really nice condition here, everything like new tbh (see previous sale listing for photos and more info). Two things I have to point out though, one being the left sling rubber is going to be needing to be replaced soon. The other being that the Shooter Lane is showing some wear, doesn’t help when Stern has the ball eject power set crazy high by default, trough eject power now set to lowest setting.

Extras

Insider Connected (this is a recent 2022 build so comes with IC Kit)
Official Side Blades Installed
Upgraded LE Style Speakers (Kenwood) and LED Ring Kit)
Colywobbles Plastic Protectors
Titan Glow Rubbers
Upgraded Quiet Fan Kit
Mypinballs Custom Sound Mod Installed (awesome upgrade)
Apron Cards have been replaced (Stern originals included)
Original Stern Black rubbers included

I have just checked over the audits again (no faults) and as of now has Total Plays 544, Lifetime 643. Plays will continue to increase as enjoy the machine.

This is an awesome fun game in my opinion and quite packed for a Pro, magnet, sculpts, physical ball locks with a ball eating Tree, topped off with Mypinballs awesome music mod.

A nicely packed game for a Stern Pro compared to the latest stripped down ones they seem to be releasing these days.

At this time I am looking for someone to come view this and collect from me direct. I am available all this weekend, all next week and next weekend. No need for lots of photos at this time (see previous listing) as you can come by and see how nice this machine is.

PM if you have any questions, would like to come view and play the machine, or need any further info.

One person has shown interest already on the upcoming listing, and now Scottish Pinball people have been given a heads up on the listing, 1st dibs goes to @Jason Catrine

Priced for viewing and collection in Fife Scotland.

No silly offers or Groot will be fed your own balls.

Price

£5,999
£6,099 (with PinSound Shaker)

Cheers
Scott

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-23 at 12.13.45.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-23 at 12.13.45-2.jpeg

Last edited:
GOTG now not for sale.

Unexpectedly me and my Pinball Pal have worked out a trade deal that we are both happy with.

Thanks for the interest from the people further south on this GOTG, I'll be sharing your interest in this machine with him, should/when he decides to move it on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom