What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted for Maverick pinball machine

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Hi i am looking for a translite in good undamaged condition or NOS for a Maverick pinball.

Also looking for a large display to suit same machine, must be 100 % working with no missing lines and no dark and faded sections.

I recently bought the machine and the seller never mentioned the display had a line out or the translite looks like the glass had broken at some point and caused various small scratches.........or the fact the right flipper chattered away despite the description saying everything worked fine .

Anyway if anyone can be of any help it would be appreciated,

Thanks.
John. 07773 76055.

I would bite the bullet and go for the NOS one, I tried to find one this side of the pond without much luck a while back and they are getting rarer as there were a number up for sale when I had mine, but other things took preference over the translite like trying to get the damm thing to work properly.And as for the DMD that's another story that led a life of its own despite having the 5v upgrade done.

Thanks to all that have tried to help. I managed to source a NOS translite today and picked it up along with a nice undamaged start button i needed.
I think i would rather go for the new colour display rather than fork out two or three hundred on a used one. Once i have finished bringing the machine up to a good standard i can decide whether i can justify spending that sort of money on a Maverick !

Cheers,
John.

I forget if these have the solid pins or the ribbons? Been a while since I had a Maverick and your Batman Forever!

What about a Dr pinball kit. I installed one in my Frankenstein and one in Batman Forever. Part kit you get from Dave, the rest you buy yourself using his site for where to buy and building up the colour display. If i can do it, anyone can.
Cost for everything is £200 +\- a few quid.
Well worth it as it looks great imo

What about a Dr pinball kit. I installed one in my Frankenstein and one in Batman Forever. Part kit you get from Dave, the rest you buy yourself using his site for where to buy and building up the colour display. If i can do it, anyone can.
Cost for everything is £200 +\- a few quid.
Well worth it as it looks great imo

Thanks for that, i`ll keep that as a possibility to be decided once i have done all the other work to the machine i can decide.
Cheers,
John.

Hi Ronnie,

It is a horizontal line near the top , doesn`t show in the scores but it does on the letters of the high scores near the top.

Cheers,
John,

Might be worth looking at the ribbon John? not sure if one of the chips would cause that, if you get stuck I could have a look at it for you.

Ronnie

Back
Top Bottom