What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Amusement Only: the life and death of the American arcade

Did you find anything about pinball related fatalities, or even injuries? I think about that every time we have a post about earth braiding being clipped or something like that, and warnings about the dangers ...i always wonder, did anyone actually really get properly hurt by a pinball machine.

Did you find anything about pinball related fatalities, or even injuries? I think about that every time we have a post about earth braiding being clipped or something like that, and warnings about the dangers ...i always wonder, did anyone actually really get properly hurt by a pinball machine.
I'll let you know when I've finished my research ;) I was looking for Darwin Award type stuff where some red-neck got squashed flat after using a shoelace and some chewing gum to winch an 8 BALL DELUXE out a third-storey condo window!

Back
Top Bottom