What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available FOO FIGHTERS PRO £8K FIRM

steve brum

Site Supporter
Had to go through all my stuff today making decisions - some easier than others

Im enjoying FF but without an arcade it hasnt really got a home . I love my BOND and is going to my brothers along with AFM. Also , realistically, FF has sold quite well so finding another down the line isnt going to be hard. its not hard to find a nice second hand Godzilla .

Machine will be available to take away from Electric Circus after the tournament finishes on the 30th July. Alternatively can be picked up soon after that.

Machine has Insider Connect. Unboxed where it stands and has had no out the box issues BUT we changed the 3 end stops and added superbands in the first week as a matter of course. Goody bag still stapled inside. Immaculate throughout. Total plays MAY hit a 1000 before we close.

If no takers , I MIGHT offer rental but would be a year deal for a sensible price.

Bank transfer on collection preferred or you can use Martin. We will be using vans ourselves in early August so delivery by us may be possible depending on location.

im not at pub today so will be adding
ff full.jpg
ff plays.jpg
more pictures tomorrow if required

Back
Top Bottom