What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

Ah cool thanks for the info.
He has a hotel tonight so if you're needing something picked up then you might get lucky. One of his jobs for tomorrow was cancelled earlier so there might be space on the van. He is heading across to mine around mid-morning though so you'll need to call him early if you have something for him to collect from you.

He has a hotel tonight so if you're needing something picked up then you might get lucky. One of his jobs for tomorrow was cancelled earlier so there might be space on the van. He is heading across to mine around mid-morning though so you'll need to call him early if you have something for him to collect from you.
Cheers for the heads Jason. Nothing planned to get picked up right now but possibly might have been if I knew he was going to be around lol.. Usually I get more excited to hear when he is due up here so I can look for whats for sale down south.

Back
Top Bottom