What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Fluorescent Pinball Plastic Protectors. Fish Tales FT now available

Expired Due to no activity
Fitted to Hobbit Black Arrow - thanks Col :thumbs:

Before

hbaspacer1.JPG

After

hbaspacer2.JPG

Do you have any TAF photos please @Colywobbles :)
I don’t as I had the ones I was loaned were bad repos and I wasn’t convinced.
However I will have a decent set in the morn which ChrisB has sent.
As long as they arrive tomorrow I will do same day and return. Chris is going to fit on his and send me some pics.
BTW he wants them in green
Col

I received mine today, great fast service and a fantastic product, highly recommended, thanks Col :thumbs:
I still need to fit the Metallica set I bought, it’s not currently in my possession, so it will have to wait.
013C180E-2103-4172-8BE6-8D4CCDBE0614.jpeg

F8381342-68A3-40C5-9643-E4FB5206169A.jpeg

31CC3DC2-A67E-4EAB-9CB2-75F5D0429029.jpeg

9888D562-F348-4ECA-A5F6-1912C6E48F24.jpeg

Attachments

• 7F9487AD-0D3B-41A3-89CF-98BCEC284D81.jpeg
    7F9487AD-0D3B-41A3-89CF-98BCEC284D81.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 27
Would like some plastic's for star Trek pro ,have a plastic set for pro/le to use as a template if that helps

Thanks for the offer but I already have that in the library now in both pro/prem & LE versions
Regards Col
Check my signature for pins available

Col did me a set for Congo, the playfield is really dark by the flippers because Williams put metal ball guides in.
I wanted something different.
Here is a before picture....

66323C3C-9A56-405D-B583-714A0C23DD23.jpeg

So I wanted ball lane guides which were exact copies but in clear plastic and popping green protectors......
This is the outcome.

C64AB251-5B39-490D-8E8D-9C12B248CB0A.jpeg

Col did me a set for Congo, the playfield is really dark by the flippers because Williams put metal ball guides in.
I wanted something different.
Here is a before picture....

View attachment 87493

So I wanted ball lane guides which were exact copies but in clear plastic and popping green protectors......
This is the outcome.

View attachment 87494
That looks much better - and you’ve fulfilled the prophecy of infidel post number 11 ;)

...will add this to my shopping list when I get around to sorting.

That looks much better - and you’ve fulfilled the prophecy of infidel post number 11 ;)

...will add this to my shopping list when I get around to sorting.

Deffo get clear lane guides as well, they make the game so much brighter.
I’m using incandescent bulbs so if you get a set and are using led’s post some piccys up so I can see how your Congo looks.

Great Addition to my WOZ thanks to collywobbles makes the playfield POP even more!!

Plastics fit perfect with the little addition of a washer on the post under the crystal ball and its also a bit tricky around the Wizard plastic as you have to route the wires through the plastic as the harness connectors don't fit through the plastic to remove the original but not a hard job all in all.

Well worth the effort.. Cheers Coll.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 11
The WOZ set looks cool, how much for all of those bits, is that 6 in total?

Cheers.
The normal set on WOZ is a set of slings and the right outlane guide (set of 3) £20 inc P&P
However I was asked to do some of the larger plastics on a few tables after extending my TZ set to 6 pieces (premium set)
So building on this is the 2nd premium set in my library now WOZ. It includes 7 pieces in total so £35 for pinfo members.
Bear in mind some of these plastics are quite large and as Pablo said one of these requires you to disconnect one of the plugs. This is due to how JJP have assembled the pin and not my plastic protectors.
Next up is Sterns ST in Premium flavour which will have 10 pieces.
Col

The full set looks beautiful in my WOZ, especially now I've installed some lit star posts :p

Is there any chance you would consider making these for STTNG in a light blue? Also Dr Who in the same blue as ST?

The full set looks beautiful in my WOZ, especially now I've installed some lit star posts :p

Is there any chance you would consider making these for STTNG in a light blue? Also Dr Who in the same blue as ST?
Yep sure can, do you want to provide the templates using your plastics or shall I source them myself. I may have access to them just LMK either way

Col

I don’t as I had the ones I was loaned were bad repos and I wasn’t convinced.
However I will have a decent set in the morn which ChrisB has sent.
As long as they arrive tomorrow I will do same day and return. Chris is going to fit on his and send me some pics.
BTW he wants them in green
Col
Hi Col

Did anything happen with this? Am very keen to get a TAF set in acid green, just don't know how many protectors it would include. Thanks!

lol every possible permutation of where the rabbit might be, that's dedication for sure :)

Hey Col - I'll take a couple of those babies for my TOM on my next order. You've already done a TOM set for me but I'm yet to put them on.

lol every possible permutation of where the rabbit might be, that's dedication for sure :)
Hi Col

Did anything happen with this? Am very keen to get a TAF set in acid green, just don't know how many protectors it would include. Thanks!
I’ve done a standard set of four but Chris hasn’t fitted em yet.

Back
Top Bottom