What's new

Flipper Layout

What do you think is the optimal number of flippers ?

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The mad 5 plus games like Banzai, Haunted House etc

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Don't give a rat's ****

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

DRD

Registered
Curious what folk think here. I have always thought that gameplay was sometimes sacrificed in an attempt to give "kerb appeal" by putting too many in. Quite a few mini playfields are pretty lame etc etc

Last edited:
I thought long and hard about this. Nearly went for 2 but a well integrated 3rd flipper really adds another dimension to a game. Spider-Man, STTNG, Fathom etc.

^^^ agreed, tron, Tommy etc. When you get into the 4 flippers it's probably mini pf time like Royal Rumble, poker tour and Popeye which are all also superb but more gimmicky that a straight 3 flipper single pf imho. Yes. Even Popeye. :D

Very difficult one to answer, at first I was going all De La Soul but then thought a little more. It's about the game not the number of flippers. Imagine Addams with only 3 flippers :eek: or only two on @stoptap holy Grail SM :eek::eek::eek: I don't mind how many flippers as long as it's a good game with good flow. That said an extra one just in the space between the two at the bottom would definately help me improve my game :clap:

Very difficult one to answer, at first I was going all De La Soul but then thought a little more. It's about the game not the number of flippers. Imagine Addams with only 3 flippers :eek: or only two on @stoptap holy Grail SM :eek::eek::eek: I don't mind how many flippers as long as it's a good game with good flow. That said an extra one just in the space between the two at the bottom would definately help me improve my game :clap:

Has my love of Spider-Man been noticed Graham ? :rofl:

4 if you have a mini playfield, but 3 is a good balance. Depends on the layout let's face it.

Back
Top Bottom