What's new

Expired Flipper button protectors

Expired Due to no activity

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
I know these have probably been done but due to this madness we having it might be a good time to fit these as easy to wipe down without subjecting your beloved decals to endless amounts of disinfectant.
They also protect your crazy mates or very rich punters with hands festooned with sovereign Rings slapping the hell out of your precious.
Think of them as a cheap lollipop option you could fit to your NIB pins to stop any damage from day one.
I’ve made them in 2mm clear extruded Acrylic so you can still see the beautiful art beneath them.

£8 inc p&p

A2291984-723B-48B1-9601-CAD6A6850A6B.jpeg

8E855F7E-C9B4-4B05-9621-290D09108326.jpeg

That's really good. I looked into these ages ago and I seem to remember the only ones i could get were from Australia or something. I didn't get any in the end. I review what I need and get back to you.

I brought some of these and put them on my Fish Tales
After a re-decal. 6E146BB8-226E-4048-BAA5-07C33D999366.jpeg

I highly recommend them and I’ll be buying a few sets of these.
Nice one Col.

Looks great Col.
how do you install them? Do you need to take the side rails off first ?

Looks great Col.
They look like they are cut around the side rails. I would think you would need to remove the flipper button fit the protector and reapply the flipper button.

Col will confirm I guess...

Looks great Col.
Yep they just fit under the buttons And sit very firmly, others use 3 screws but I didn’t want to go that way as it’s damaging the decals.

They look like they are cut around the side rails. I would think you would need to remove the flipper button fit the protector and reapply the flipper button.

Col will confirm I guess...
No need to remove the rails they just sit using the button to hold in place, no need for screws either we need to keep out decals looking their best.

What a great way to fund the purchase of a GNR CE, make some flipper button protectors yourself then sell them at £8 a set.
Considering I make about £3.80 a set after Taking off material and P&P I’ve only got to sell another 3288 sets :thumbs:

Are the flipper buttons in exactly the same place on every manufacturer?
I have a Gottlieb as well as Bally DMD and SS games. Would the protector fit on all of them?

I know these have probably been done but due to this madness we having it might be a good time to fit these as easy to wipe down without subjecting your beloved decals to endless amounts of disinfectant.
They also protect your crazy mates or very rich punters with hands festooned with sovereign Rings slapping the hell out of your precious.
Think of them as a cheap lollipop option you could fit to your NIB pins to stop any damage from day one.
I’ve made them in 2mm clear extruded Acrylic so you can still see the beautiful art beneath them.

£8 inc p&p

View attachment 121612

View attachment 121613
Col, put me down for 2 sets for starters please.

let me know how to pay you

Cheers

kev

Are the flipper buttons in exactly the same place on every manufacturer?
I have a Gottlieb as well as Bally DMD and SS games. Would the protector fit on all of them?
Oooh never thought of that I can only try on newer sterns ie Sam, Spike 1 and 2. Due To lockdown up here I can’t really visit friends to try them but leave with me and I’ll try find out.
Col

Oooh never thought of that I can only try on newer sterns ie Sam, Spike 1 and 2. Due To lockdown up here I can’t really visit friends to try them but leave with me and I’ll try find out.
Col
and DE please. If you can provide the dimensions I could offer it up to my DE and Bally SS's.

If anyone wants a card template posting I can send out and they can see if they fit, give feedback or even amend and I’ll make specific for there machine.
pm with full name/address and I’ll get out ASAP

hope this helps Col

Back
Top Bottom