What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flipped to Death T-Shirts - PREORDER

Great way to support without being able to actually get there to support - getting my preorder in. I’ve gone for the T shirt as whilst the tote is great, I just don’t think I can personally pull it off...

Great stuff, the tee shirt looks great. Love that the motif is on the back too - although this isn't entirely clear on the site (only in your promo above). Would be good to add that front image to the product page also. Put an order through.

How are you finding the selz platform?

Great stuff, the tee shirt looks great. Love that the motif is on the back too - although this isn't entirely clear on the site (only in your promo above). Would be good to add that front image to the product page also. Put an order through.

How are you finding the selz platform?

Just added front and back images and sizing...

I use Izettle at Tilt so its all integrated so been really easy

Sold 15 T-Shirts in first hour

you can never have too many pinball t-shirts!
Ordered mine, gone for collection so I've got an excuse to come and play turtles.

Thanks for all the support guys

Will be adding Hoodies and Kids T-Shirts to store today after having loads of requests - Just waiting on the mock-ups and pricing

Mine too, love t and wore it all yesterday. The print is really solid, feels like it was screened maybe? Even my wife (who works at topshop) approved. High praise indeed!

Mandy got hers they look fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for all the positive feedback

I’ve always wanted to do some quality pinball T-Shirts and now is the perfect time to diversify Tilt as a business in uncertain times to ensure we survive whatever the future holds

I have 2 or 3 more designs in the works... All working with artists and graphic designs and also working more closely with Brett from screen printers to ensure quality in printing

Totally forgot to pre-order, what are the options now? Site still says pre-order by 20th Jul and delivery from 3rd Aug

Thanks for all the positive feedback

I’ve always wanted to do some quality pinball T-Shirts and now is the perfect time to diversify Tilt as a business in uncertain times to ensure we survive whatever the future holds

I have 2 or 3 more designs in the works... All working with artists and graphic designs and also working more closely with Brett from screen printers to ensure quality in printing
Yeah good call...if the print is grainy looking at it from 2 inches away I’ll be ****ed off!!

Back
Top Bottom