What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London

Mike Kindler

Site Supporter
Hi fellow pinheads. The club is really taking shape now with visitor numbers rising albeit slowly. Just thought I'd post a few pics to whet your appetites in case you are down our way. The club is open on Thursday nights from 6.30 onwards and weekends on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.20180201_213824.jpg 20180201_213844.jpg 20180201_213852.jpg 20180201_213858.jpg 20180201_213912.jpg 20180201_213922.jpg

Looks great! You should remind us where it is again, is there a web site to check open times though out the year and is it just turn up pay and play?
Sorry for all the questions
Thanks Tony

Looks great! You should remind us where it is again, is there a web site to check open times though out the year and is it just turn up pay and play?
Sorry for all the questions
Thanks Tony
Maybe you could park the wife’s car down there as I don’t think it’s going in your garage for some time! :rofl:

Gawjus, I will be down in the shot to medium term, exceptional effort by all involved

flipoutlondon.com has all the details

Great trying to do a bit of internal promoting here, this is a great thing that needs to get more information out there, figured if i don't know many details why not write it here! Always newbies & oldies who need reminding of a great thing

Here's some information from the website

We are located at:
Unit 10, James Industrial Estate, Mill Lane, Croydon, CR0 4AA

FREE ENTRY for members
Sign-up as a member for £20 per month
or pay £10 entry on the door for non-members

All pinball machines are on FREE PLAY
Play as many games for as long as you want

Come and play in our
MONTHLY PINBALL LEAGUE
Played every Thursday evening
with the season final after the last meeting of the month
FREE for members, standard non-member fees apply

Flip Out London is also available to hire
for private parties and corporate events

Click here for more details
https://goo.gl/maps/7RTJoEzKx5x

The line-up of machines available changes frequently
but our latest selection includes:

AC/DC Premium
Apollo
Attack from Mars
Black Knight 2000
Black Pyramid
Bride of Pinbot
Bronco
Cactus Canyon
Centaur
Champion Pub, The
Corvette
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Dirty Harry
Dracula, Bram Stoker's
Elvis
Flash
Flash Gordon
Future Spa
Game of Thrones LE

Game Show, The Bally
Goldeneye
Jackbot
Medieval Madness
Medieval Madness
Party Animal
Party Zone, The
Playboy (Stern)
Road Show
Scared Stiff
Shadow, The
Shaq Attack
Simpsons Pinball Party, The
Ski-Hi
Sopranos, The
Twilight Zone
Wheel of Fortune
Whitewater
World Cup Soccer

Flip Out London is run by volunteers and opens for tournaments, leagues, special events and at other times according to members' availability.

IMG_7384.JPG IMG_7385.JPG IMG_7386.JPG IMG_7387.JPG IMG_7388.JPG

Great trying to do a bit of internal promoting here, this is a great thing that needs to get more information out there, figured if i don't know many details why not write it here! Always newbies & oldies who need reminding of a great thing

Tony thanks but I personally think better to goto the website as things change and we update that the most often!

Looking at Google Streetview impressed to see you've got the lane nanes as 'Flip Out'

What are the suggestions/recommendations for parking nearby?

you should be ok to park at the venue Nick. failing that street parking a short walk away but think you won't need to worry about that. (unless we have a tournament on).

Re Northerners, we had two guests from Ohio in the USA on Thursday night, so I guess you should be OK!

OK, for pinballinfo members I'll make an offer, if you know you will be in the Croydon area and want to visit the club get in touch with me. I'm almost retired so my time is mine to use as I see fit and as a founder member and keyholder I can open up for you by arrangement.

thank Matt again as he came and got it from me as I failed on two attempts to move it to Flipout LOL.

Neil

Let me know if there's anything you want sharing on the UKPinfest social pages. Not much of a following so far but it'll improve.

After a days effort, the club is looking great for this Sundays UK Pinball League Meet!

The club are providing some food and drinks for all players and the machine line up has seen a few changes.

Those able to attend tomorrow will see a discounted entry to the club @ £5 including league entry.

The machine line up will be:

Total Nuclear Anihillation
Alien
Walking Dead
Judge Dredd
Star Trek Next Gen
Orbitor 1
Goldeneye
White water
Playboy
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Terminator 2
BS Dracula
Road Show
Jack bot
The Sopranos
Twilight Zone
Scared Stiff
Corvette
Dirty Harry
World Cup Soccer
Junk Yard
Champion Pub
Cactus Canyon (continued)
Attack From Mars
Black Knight 2000
Game Show
Fathom
Centaur
Flash
Laser Ball
Flash Gordon
Eightball Deluxe LE
Apollo
The Shadow

All games working and really looking forward to tomorrow!

After a days effort, the club is looking great for this Sundays UK Pinball League Meet!

The club are providing some food and drinks for all players and the machine line up has seen a few changes.

Those able to attend tomorrow will see a discounted entry to the club @ £5 including league entry.

The machine line up will be:

Total Nuclear Anihillation
Alien
Walking Dead
Judge Dredd
Star Trek Next Gen
Orbitor 1
Goldeneye
White water
Playboy
Terminator 2
BS Dracula
Road Show
Jack bot
The Sopranos
Twilight Zone
Scared Stiff
Corvette
Dirty Harry
World Cup Soccer
Junk Yard
Champion Pub
Cactus Canyon (continued)
Attack From Mars
Black Knight 2000
Game Show
Fathom
Centaur
Flash
Laser Ball
Flash Gordon
Eightball Deluxe LE
Apollo
The Shadow

All games working and really looking forward to tomorrow!
Fantastic lineup of games. Nice one Matt and the Flipout crew.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

The next London Pinball League meet is being held @ Flip Out London on Sunday 29th April.

It has been a while since this thread was last updated, so I thought I would catch you all up with what has been happening at the club recently.

As many of you will know, we expanded the club into 3 extra rooms. We have since taken out a wall and carpeted the now bigger lounge and Stern room. We have also extended the WiFi, wired in the speaker system and added Strip LED lighting.

The club recently purchased a multi-purpose vending machine (which gives change) so that there is no waiting for one of the volunteers to serve you.

The line-up of machines is always evolving, but the current list of games are:

Alien
The Sopranos
Wheel of Fortune
Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern)
Batman the Dark Knight
AC/DC Premium
World Poker Tour
Fathom
Bram Stokers Dracula
Road Show
Phantom of the Opera
Orbitor 1
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Junk Yard
Scared Stiff
Dirty Harry
Corvette
Judge Dredd
Party Animal
Star Trek Next Gen
The Simpsons Pinball Party (Stan special)
Cactus Canyon
Medieval Madness
Attack from Mars
Farfalla
Bronco
Embryon
Eartshaker
Twilight Zone
Doctor Who
Spin a Card
Jacks Open
Future Spa
Eughtball Deluxe
Black Pyramid
Centaur
Dracula
Black Knight 2000
Robocop
Batman Forever
Goldeneye
Addams Family
White water
Champion pub
Pirates of the Caribbean (JJP)
Creature from the Black lagoon
Flash Gordon
Cobra
Spirit
Safecracker
Twilight Zone
High Speed
Spooky
Beat the Clock
Star Trek (Data East)

With so many games it is rare that every single one is working, but we now have Bob from Pinball Toys carrying out maintenance every week.

We hope you can visit us soon!

Back
Top Bottom