What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London - Update & News

Finally got to go to flip out yesterday and I had a great time. with so many machines to play I didn’t know where to start, especially as I’ve only recently got into pinball and I’ve never been to a place like this before. I’m already looking forward to my next visit and hopefully the guy playing Metallica will be on another machine so I can get to have a go 😆

Finally got to go to flip out yesterday and I had a great time. with so many machines to play I didn’t know where to start, especially as I’ve only recently got into pinball and I’ve never been to a place like this before. I’m already looking forward to my next visit and hopefully the guy playing Metallica will be on another machine so I can get to have a go [emoji38]

If someone is playing a game make sure they know you are waiting and they will either give you a go or at the very least a two player. The host will help out also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If someone is playing a game make sure they know you are waiting and they will either give you a go or at the very least a two player. The host will help out also.

Will do! I didn’t ask as there are so many great machines to try and I already new after an hour of being there that I’ll be going again lol
If Metallica is being hogged next time I’ll be sure to ask for a go.

Will do! I didn’t ask as there are so many great machines to try and I already new after an hour of being there that I’ll be going again lol
If Metallica is being hogged next time I’ll be sure to ask for a go.
'tallica and Jurassic Park were constantly in use (iirc the right flipper on Jurassic Park was a bit dodgy a couple of weeks back).
Was good to see miat people obiding by the social distancing rules on Saturday for thr most part. At one point though I was playing TWD and someone decided to start playing the machine next to me - the worst part was thryvthrn proceeded to let out a rancid fart which put me off my game 🤢

Finally got to go to flip out yesterday and I had a great time. with so many machines to play I didn’t know where to start, especially as I’ve only recently got into pinball and I’ve never been to a place like this before. I’m already looking forward to my next visit and hopefully the guy playing Metallica will be on another machine so I can get to have a go 😆
Just to add if anyone is going or planning a trip to flip out what we did is brought a pack lunch, the use of the kitchen really is a great bonus. water breaks are needed when flipping for 5 hours.
Thanks Andy for treating Me and Alfie.

'tallica and Jurassic Park were constantly in use (iirc the right flipper on Jurassic Park was a bit dodgy a couple of weeks back).
Was good to see miat people obiding by the social distancing rules on Saturday for thr most part. At one point though I was playing TWD and someone decided to start playing the machine next to me - the worst part was thryvthrn proceeded to let out a rancid fart which put me off my game 🤢

Ssdly we still have folks who think it’s ok not to wear a mask or wear it as a chin guard - Thomas had to ask someone again. :( but good to hear folks kept apart.

MET and JP2 always popular but a wave will make the folks know you want to play.

Ssdly we still have folks who think it’s ok not to wear a mask or wear it as a chin guard - Thomas had to ask someone again. :( but good to hear folks kept apart.

MET and JP2 always popular but a wave will make the folks know you want to play.
The doctors and nurses do a 12 hour shift with it on all day and every day, I go into Sainsbury’s near me and people can’t wear it for 20 minutes to do their shopping.
like you say Neil it’s on their chin, or their nose is out.
When I’ve said something it’s me that’s the villain.

Got to flip out yesterday and managed to get my fix on my dream machine, Metallica.
Think I may need to put a wanted add up 🤔😄

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a MET premium - one of the reasons I bought the LE.

Neil

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a MET premium - one of the reasons I bought the LE.

Neil

One came up on here last year but I was just a lurker and not a member so I missed out 😢

If of interest my other half and her best friend both did blogs on their visit of Flip Out after I organised a day out there a couple weekends ago.

They both have quite large followings on social media(Jupiter works in video game development), and had many retweets when they posted about it so hopefully spread the word.

David 😊

Back
Top Bottom