What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flintstones

simon

Registered
Hi

Have a flintstones to move on.

In pretty good shape overall, but front of cab has had a fairly nasty chip at the bottom which has been filled at some point before i owned it, but not touched up - would probably be tricky to do as its on the 'flintstones' writing/logo bit.

Aside from that, the cab is pretty nice, new leg plates fitted recently etc..

Playfield very nice, cant find much in the way of wear, couple of broken plastics which i havent got around to replacing but have new ones somewhere in the warehouse anyway. Was shopped not so long ago, been on site now for about 4 months or so off the top of my head, been well maintained and hasnt given us any problems atall, been very reliable.

Im going to give it a little tidy up - think a wire to a flasher needs resoldering and a target repairing amongst other things, will also replace a few bulbs etc, but not a full shop or anything, just havent the time and its not looking too shabby anyway - will be in decent shape and ready to play.

Need to replace this with something else for the site, looking to sell ideally as have too many pins stacked up in the warehouse anyway, running out of space(!) But 'might' consider a trade possibly.

Located in a social club in Surrey (near lingfield park racecourse) - if anyone wants to have a look or whatever let me know and ill forward on the address.

Looking for about £850.

Thanks

Si

Back
Top Bottom