What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Flintstones

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey gang

for sale to fund Scottys Flash Gordon.
Purchased a couple months ago

orginal advert here

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/williams-flintstones-£2650-alt-art-and-colordmd.45199/

it’s a nice example. In addition to the original advert it has been redecaled.
Not the best job in the world but fine none the less.
Someone has thrown £££’s at this.
New decals
Every lighting mod under the sun
Alternative translite and playfield decal
Colour dmd
Powder coated legs and lockdown

looks and plays great.
I’ve sorted a few niggles since I got it.
£2650
Shoot me a pm and we’ll talk turkey 🦃
Thanks
Gaz
68562A6B-9AB4-4A8F-B98E-431CCB2A47BF.jpeg
4DDAA8E4-6916-4D57-9EF0-69E69069907E.jpeg
4F4B6E6F-8376-41CB-8630-3C0A6D340D8E.jpeg

Looks fantastic and highly under-rated machine - would buy it myself but I already own one :)

If the timing was better I’d take it but unfortunately I’ve just had to put all my pins in storage bar two pending a house move [emoji24][emoji24]

Why do the best ones always come up at the wrong time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beauty! I'm in a tiny minority, literally it might be only myself that likes the movie translite/playfield art. It was my first pin and I have a soft spot for it. Dreadful movie incidentally, I saw it at the pictures as a kid and knew then it was garbage. Kinda love it now in a weird nostalgic way. Pins is fun for sure. The old beind the flipper trick is awesome.

Beauty! I'm in a tiny minority, literally it might be only myself that likes the movie translite/playfield art. It was my first pin and I have a soft spot for it. Dreadful movie incidentally, I saw it at the pictures as a kid and knew then it was garbage. Kinda love it now in a weird nostalgic way. Pins is fun for sure. The old beind the flipper trick is awesome.

I do too, I think the theme really works and I'd take it if I had room for a 4th.

Back
Top Bottom