What's new

Wanted Flintstones

Hiro996

Registered
Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a Flintstones, please let me know if you have one for sale!

Thanks

I have a Flintstones in really great condition fully working with the cartoon Playfield decal and the adult alt cartoon translight.
Overall a very nice machine and ready to go. £1750 takes it.

I have a Flintstones in really great condition fully working with the cartoon Playfield decal and the adult alt cartoon translight.
Out of interest do you know anywhere the decals are still available ?

Temp
Tempted - can you post pics?

@Hiro996 let me know if you are interested in the Flintstones as I now have a queue of four people wanting this machine. Who would have thought it so many people interested in a Flintstones , surely the most underated pinball machine out there. ???

@Hiro996 let me know if you are interested in the Flintstones as I now have a queue of four people wanting this machine. Who would have thought it so many people interested in a Flintstones , surely the most underated pinball machine out there. ???
Ooohhh - where am I in the queue? Exciting

Temp

Tempted - can you post pics?
flintstones02.jpg

This is the adult version, hope it helps.

There are two different colours in the above translight, a orange (above)which i have for sale and a blue which comes with the machine i am offering for sale.

Not had any contact from original poster for the machine so now offered to second in line.

Can you send me some pix of this please 07854496486

Back
Top Bottom