What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Flintstones alternative translite and playfield sticker

BigBear77

Registered
Hi got my sell a flintstones and am looking for the alternative translite and playfield sticker if anyone knows where I can get them and not out of stock or has one to sell.

Thank you

I got the adult translite from Ministry of pinball

Out of interest, what's the playfield sticker? Knew about the alt. translite.
This. I've got the playfield decal but not the translite. I nearly bought a translite from Ministry but was unsure about the quality.

IMG_1501.JPG

That looks way better than the crummy film cast picture, if I ever bought a FS I'd definitely want that plus the translite with Betty giving Fred a BJ while Wilma does to Barney and Dino looks on with a stiffy. That's art that is.

That looks way better than the crummy film cast picture, if I ever bought a FS I'd definitely want that plus the translite with Betty giving Fred a BJ while Wilma does to Barney and Dino looks on with a stiffy. That's art that is.
Just sprayed the dog in stella after reading that :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs:

There are places you can go for help you know. :eek:

That looks way better than the crummy film cast picture, if I ever bought a FS I'd definitely want that plus the translite with Betty giving Fred a BJ while Wilma does to Barney and Dino looks on with a stiffy. That's art that is.[/QUOTE

Back
Top Bottom