What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Flinstones Playfield Decal.

DanLewell

Registered
Does Anyone know where you can get the playfield decal from that changes the playfield from The film characters to the Cartoon characters.

I can find the Cartoon Translites available but not the playfield decal?

Flintsotnes Playfield Decal..jpg

Haven't looked but you'd think ministry of pinball would sell them to go with the translight. Have you asked them?

That sounds far too sensible and easy for anything pinball related... :hmm:

I cant see it listed but I'll drop them an email see what they say.

Never liked the theme on Flinstones but never realised this was possible to change hateful movie artwork to the cartoon. Makes it a much more desirable pin!

I find the adult translite a bit tacky which is a shame because it looks cool if not for the gimmick. I do like the other alternate one though. I kinda have a soft spot for the movie I think, saw it as a kid at the cinema. John Goodman and Rick Moranis, what's not to like?!

I find the adult translite a bit tacky which is a shame because it looks cool if not for the gimmick. I do like the other alternate one though. I kinda have a soft spot for the movie I think, saw it as a kid at the cinema. John Goodman and Rick Moranis, what's not to like?!
I saw it at the cinema too. Was only young. I think i actually collected the sticker book as well. Always did like it, though it really does get heavily slated

@Mooseman if you can find the scan of the decal and send it over that would be awesome.

And i'll take the family friendly translite off you if you're looking to sell it.

Will see if I can find it.
We could do with a secret repository on here for all scans.
Sorry keeping the translight coz one day I will have another flinty as a great low value fun game

Ok I am seriously not happy :mad:
just discovered I've lost all my scans when my last computer bit the dust.
We deffo need a repository on here @Paul :confused:, members only secret handshake type storage.

Noooo!!!

Oh well. Thanks for looking @Mooseman.

Has anyone on here got the decal installed on their playfield? maybe we could arrange a scan or high res photo?

Sold my flinty with decal to @Paul_S
Hopefully he still has it and can help you out.
I would like to have access to this image as well

I have it installed on my machine but the game is at Dirty faced Dave's.
If he can take a hi res pic for you I'm fine with that.
@Pudsey pinball are you out there Dave ???

Hi, I have it right now but it is on it's way anyday to a new abode!

I could photo it, what sort of size do you need?
@Paul_S As high res as you can do would be brilliant. I'm not sure how we make the decal from the photo but I'm sure we can work it out once we have the image. Maybe take a picture with a ruler next to it to make it easy to scale from?

@PeteB is a playfield decal something you would be able to help with or is it just cab decals?

Cheers,
Dan.

Nice one Paul, cheers.

Now we just need to turn it into a decal...

Anyone got any pointers?

Transfer paper then mylar over the top? Or is there a way of printing onto vinyl or something that will stand up to a pinball going over it??

Back
Top Bottom