What's new

Sold Flight 2000 (3000!)

Snux

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Sunnucks
I don't seem to have time for one rewrite project these days, let alone two, so I think this one is going to have to leave.

Some of you will have seen the pinside thread for this, I've been working on a rewrite of the F2K code here :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flight-2k15-software-rewrite-for-flight-2000

The machine has the following :

New CPR playfield
New CPR plastics
New CPR backglass (I think it's a second).
New LED displays (blue, from memory)
New playfield glass
Alltek PSU board

The machine is currently fitted with Jim's Arduino-based driver/controller boards, you're welcome to a copy of the code as far as I got it.

Also included are a set of Alltek CPU and driver boards (untested), plus the original Stern sound and speech boards (untested).

Bear in mind this is sold "as-is" and will need some work. The previous owner did a bit of a hack job on the under playfield wiring in places, and I've modified the flipper wiring somewhat for Jim's board. So it's not a simple plug/play. To get Jim's board working properly also requires that the caps on all the playfield switches get replaced, although it's playable without doing that as a starting point.

I'm looking for £950 - I could probably part it out for more but would like it all to stay together. If there is anyone interested at that price I can get some photos together on Monday.

Instead of cash, I'd also be interested in trading for a nice Bally EM Slot machine.......

Phew....

I was always interested in this machine, nearly bought it before putting you onto it ( about 3 years ago? ), a bit too much work for me though now it's mid conversion. Well done on the sale.

Back
Top Bottom