What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Flight 2000 (3000!)

Snux

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Sunnucks
I don't seem to have time for one rewrite project these days, let alone two, so I think this one is going to have to leave.

Some of you will have seen the pinside thread for this, I've been working on a rewrite of the F2K code here :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flight-2k15-software-rewrite-for-flight-2000

The machine has the following :

New CPR playfield
New CPR plastics
New CPR backglass (I think it's a second).
New LED displays (blue, from memory)
New playfield glass
Alltek PSU board

The machine is currently fitted with Jim's Arduino-based driver/controller boards, you're welcome to a copy of the code as far as I got it.

Also included are a set of Alltek CPU and driver boards (untested), plus the original Stern sound and speech boards (untested).

Bear in mind this is sold "as-is" and will need some work. The previous owner did a bit of a hack job on the under playfield wiring in places, and I've modified the flipper wiring somewhat for Jim's board. So it's not a simple plug/play. To get Jim's board working properly also requires that the caps on all the playfield switches get replaced, although it's playable without doing that as a starting point.

I'm looking for £950 - I could probably part it out for more but would like it all to stay together. If there is anyone interested at that price I can get some photos together on Monday.

Instead of cash, I'd also be interested in trading for a nice Bally EM Slot machine.......

Phew....

I was always interested in this machine, nearly bought it before putting you onto it ( about 3 years ago? ), a bit too much work for me though now it's mid conversion. Well done on the sale.

Back
Top Bottom