What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash aha!

steve brum

Site Supporter
Just wstch an enjoying doc on that camp fest that is Flash Gordon

2 of the fans have the Bally game with one having Indy J and l think Shadow lurking behind

I think if l was making a pinball (with ANY original theme) Brian Blessed would be top of my wish list for voice work. With him booming "super jackpot" you wouldnt need a shaker motor!

Blessed is a really nice chap.

I've met him three times. The second of which I cheekily asked him if he'd record an intro to my podcast which he did.

On the third occasion we were chatting about football for 10 mins. At least 5 people walked past and shouted 'Gordon's alive'.

I asked him if it pi$$ed him off? Not only did he say that he loved it, he got me to shout it out with him repeatedly. 😂😂

Screenshot_20200523-234331_Twitter.jpg

I wish someone would make a custom sound board for the pin,with quotes from the film,it would be awesome,I did toy with the idea of using an mp3 trigger board on mine,but never got round to it

I wish someone would make a custom sound board for the pin,with quotes from the film,it would be awesome,I did toy with the idea of using an mp3 trigger board on mine,but never got round to it
Funnily enough I have one of those mp3 trigger boards in front of me now....

I am sure if you triggered certain sayings with certain switches it would pee you off after a time.

You also need to mix it in with the tables own audio track by injecting the sound signal into the factory PCB. Easy enough to do but would need some hacking!

Which is why i am enjoying the Future Pinball version (yes i know its not real), but the shout outs make it so much fun.

Funnily enough I have one of those mp3 trigger boards in front of me now....

I am sure if you triggered certain sayings with certain switches it would pee you off after a time.

You also need to mix it in with the tables own audio track by injecting the sound signal into the factory PCB. Easy enough to do but would need some hacking!
That would be awesome at first i used to play the queen song blearing will playing it, would be cool with the soundtrack music call outs etc still love the movie and the pin ( but its brutal)

It's been done 👍 the guy who rethemed a FG into Ghostbusters put the queen soundtrack and film callouts on it first as a test of the MP3 trigger board. I bought one for mine years ago but never got round to doing anything with it. I'll probably use it for my eventual JL retheme.

Back
Top Bottom