What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flags

Poibug

Registered
I would much prefer a Welsh than a British one Paul

Can we have this,that way MAnx,Scots,Welsh,Saes,Cornish,Irish,Northern Irish can have their own flag

Oh,and the obligatory Pirate flag too

Sorry no can do Mr Poi. It gets it's info from your ISP, and as you are on BRITISH telecom, they don't break out in Wales... in fact in your case they break out in Preston...

So just think yourself lucky that you ain't got a St George cross ;) :D

Seriously tho - apologies for that..

I would much prefer a Welsh than a British one Paul

Can we have this,that way MAnx,Scots,Welsh,Saes,Cornish,Irish,Northern Irish can have their own flag

Oh,and the obligatory Pirate flag too

Just change your Avatar to a Sheep ;) :rolleyes: and then we will all know you are from Wales!! lol :)

well you can if you like, if you can find a moving Dr Nick gif ...... but i prefer the jiggling boobs.

or i can change it to one of these if you prefer?
though not most of them, as it has to be less than 50kB :(

gif Bouncin.gif gif bouncy2.gif gif girls on stairs2.gif
gif fatty on treadmill.gif gif jamie-lee curtis in true lies.gif gif booby4.gif gif alizee wiggle.gif

Sorry no can do Mr Poi. It gets it's info from your ISP, and as you are on BRITISH telecom, they don't break out in Wales... in fact in your case they break out in Preston...

So just think yourself lucky that you ain't got a St George cross ;) :D

Seriously tho - apologies for that..

I would have to kill ya if that happend!!

well you can if you like, if you can find a moving Dr Nick gif ...... but i prefer the jiggling boobs.

or i can change it to one of these if you prefer?
though not most of them, as it has to be less than 50kB :(

View attachment 6879 View attachment 6880 View attachment 6882
View attachment 6891 View attachment 6884 View attachment 6889 View attachment 6890
Good job I'm working at home today! Would have raised a few eyebrows if that lot had scrolled into view on my 26" office monitor! Is that Jamie Lee Curtis in the small image?

I think you should all count yourselves very lucky. Because I use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection to work that's based in the US, so my flag is always the Stars'n'Stripes!

Now you can all tell when I'm (supposedly) "at work" or "at home" ;)

NedreudFlag.png

Back
Top Bottom