What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Fixed] MM flipper rebuild help please

Do any of the other solenoids work? If not check F108 which is the main solenoid fuse. It is the input from the transformer for all solenoids. Whereas the fuses you've changed are just for the flippers. Also check that the door is properly closing the interlock switches. It's not uncommon for the actuator to bend outwards so that it doesn't close the switches properly. Do you have a multimeter?

Every other solenoid seems to work. It will look for the balls all the trolls and castle work properly, ball launch works. There's no errors on start up mode either.

Yup we picked up a multimeter yesterday too.

With power off. Try reseating the grey data cables between cpu and driver board. Press home the square socketed chip on the cpu. When reseating cables ensure you don't miss a row of pins.

With power off. Try reseating the grey data cables between cpu and driver board. Press home the square socketed chip on the cpu. When reseating cables ensure you don't miss a row of pins.
Thank you SO much. We took the grey cables out, put them back in, did a flipper test and now the flippers are moving! We just need to replace the coil on the other flipper now. We totally owe you a drink or two at the next event :)

Thanks again for everyone's advice on this and thanks @stoptap for the offer of help! P.S. have you seen all the tables in ShuffleDog? :) Nation of Shopkeepers had a GB too

Thank you SO much. We took the grey cables out, put them back in and now the flippers are moving! We just need to replace the coil on the other flipper now. We totally owe you a drink or two at the next event :)

Thanks again dor everyone's advice on this and thanks @stoptap for the offer of help! P.S. have you seen all the tables in ShuffleDog? :) Nation of Shopkeepers had a GB too
If Andy (@pinballmania) had a drink for every time he has helped somebody get a pinball running he would never be sober. :rofl:

I have been in Shuffledog a few times. Great place and unusual to see three tables in a pub these days.
I walked past Nation Of Shopkeepers last Friday after going to Almost Famous for some food (recommended if you like burgers) and noticed that the Ghostbusters had been replaced by a WWE Wrestling. I intend to give it a try next week.
The Skyrack (in Headingley) has a lovely condition Transformers.

Glad you got sorted. My offer still stands if you have any further issues. Don't want to see newbies getting frustrated with their games. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom