What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitted PinSound and speakers (BSD) , then filmed a game!

needs more blue.
Looks more blue in the footage as they all do with LED’s on film or photo’s but you probably knew that😉
Came like that from Rudedogg I think and being a QPR supporter I don't mind the blue maybe I should add some more😂

I remember now why I didn't used to play this late at night .... lights off .....in the Shack.....down the garden ....all alone :eek:

A grown man creeped out by a big spooky toy and sprinting back to the house is not a good look :D

So much more creepy with the clear sound and sound file, I don’t dare turn the lights off in case I get the blues☺️

Fitted the board earlier this week from strobey and the speakers today, massive difference. New expanded mix 1.1.
Thought I would shoot a game which turned out pretty good.

Very nice indeed

Got a Pinsound and speakers turn up today for my Getaway fitting on the weekend :clap:

Bugger........ just sold a pinsound thinking ist not going to get used. Now it looks like I will be buying another to get my Drac up to the same standard.
Very impressed.

Truthfully you need to do a speaker upgrade if you have a pinsound.

Worth it to get stereo on a bally/williams.

Great invention. Shame the tilt audio boards arent up to standard.....

Excellent video!

Truthfully you need to do a speaker upgrade if you have a pinsound.

Worth it to get stereo on a bally/williams.

Great invention. Shame the tilt audio boards arent up to standard.....

Excellent video!
100% you do because it’s crap with the original speakers, I ran the board for a few days while the new PinSound speakers were in the post and it sounded awful. Fitted new speakers and totally different so is a must.
Last night I fitted a board and speakers in Indiana Jones, also have it in a few others but BSD to me is the best by far especially the volume levels for call outs etc others are too quite or too loud in places which I find in IJ & STtNG but overall still better than original.

Yes shame about tilt audio, looked into it but don’t need the stress.

Sounds great in terms of quality, but damn....the original BSD soundtrack is what makes the game. It seems a real shame to lose that.

Back
Top Bottom