What's new

Found it! Fish Tales

Tys

Registered
Looking to buy a new Pin for the family after about 10 years since getting rid of our last one, a flintstones.

Decided to take the plunge and give Fish Tales a go :)

Looking for something in really great shape and ready to go.
Im based in Rickmansworth Hertfordshire.

Anything about?

Fishy is feeling the love at the moment and why not, it's awesome;)

A ton made so shouldn't be mega difficult to find.

Fishy is feeling the love at the moment and why not, it's awesome;)

A ton made so shouldn't be mega difficult to find.
I believe its in the top 20 of most machines made?
Im a fishing nut, what else could i buy for a 1st machine 2nd time round? ;)
Missus wants another flintstones, but she chose tha last machine so will have to wait :)

Bought mine recently. Needs cab decalled, side rails, playfield cleaned and waxed. Winter project :)

Buying a pin is like buying a house, you need to get to know it before making any changes. Gives you time to find any faults before you rip it apart and rebuild it!

Nice catch Kenny, you going to dive in with a Colour DMD or the lke when you do it up?

Fishtales has got some good animations/sequences. Think a Colour DMD wouldn't be wasted on it. Not going to LED it. Didn't LED Creech. Think some games just suit incandescents. Creech will be first :)

Tys, sorry to hijack your wanted thread. I'm sure you will find one..

Fishtales has got some good animations/sequences. Think a Colour DMD wouldn't be wasted on it. Not going to LED it. Didn't LED Creech. Think some games just suit incandescents. Creech will be first :)

Tys, sorry to hijack your wanted thread. I'm sure you will find one..
I actually took all the LED out of my FT and put incandescents back in! Personally I think it looks much nicer but I know many wouldn't;)

Not sure of your timescales but I am picking up a Fish Tales project in a couple of weeks, the plan is to sell it on here end of Sept start of Oct.

Includes topper and will have new cabinet decals fitted.

Cheers
Chris

Back
Top Bottom