What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Fish Tales playfield - new, old, CPR, mirco....

Sorry Mike - I got the impression the last time we spoke about it yours wasn't available - defo up for your one thanks.

So far these are my options....

1. The one on the bay . Been in touch, the guy is pretty settled on the asking price, which is fine.
2. A CPR bronze at Absolute pinball in canada. No mini playfield, inserts are a little out, would probably land at about £850 or so
3. Mirco, probably about 1k landed. Comes with the mini.
4. Your one Mike 🙃
5. A sweet one at a sweet price that someone has stashed away for a rainy day!

Warning about the Mirco, I’ve seen one done recently and all the plastic posts had pooling around them.
Get him to guarantee the clear is rock hard if getting that one.

I am on the look out for a Fish Tales mini playfield if anyone has one laying around?

I wouldn't touch the Mirco option, a lightly worn original would be better. The one on ebay is still quite worn, but if you got it for £200 then maybe you could turn a blind eye.

Think i got lucky with mine - it's barely used.

That's what I offered, which I thought was reasonable, but no dice.

With FT, and all games at this level I guess, it really is a numbers game - it's never going to fetch a massive amount so if you're refurbing to eventually sell you've gotta keep the costs down.

Mate I'm never going to make any money out of a project I'll be spending 100+ hours on, just don't want to be in a 2k hole at the end of it!

20201015_074938.jpg

Get a load of this guy.

Goiing to go the cpr one now on principle.

Someone really needs to sort out the flapping fish. I was so excited to try it out for the first time, but the mechanical KERCHUNK was not what i was expecting at all. No wonder everyone disconnects it.

I’m thinking of putting an on off switch on the back of the board the fish sits on, I keep connecting and disconnecting the bloody thing!

Someone really needs to sort out the flapping fish. I was so excited to try it out for the first time, but the mechanical KERCHUNK was not what i was expecting at all. No wonder everyone disconnects it.

Thanks @meesterpieter - looks like a good playfield and a good price. Just out of interest, wondering why your first post was this one? Do you know the seller?

Back
Top Bottom