What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Fish Tales plastics.

paul h

Site Supporter
Anyone know where I might find Slingshot plastics and the square "Casters Club" plastics for Fish Tales?

Thanks …… Paul.

Thanks. The problem is, the shipping for the slingshots is an extra $52 and there might also be customs duty to add. The casters club plastic works out at $44.

I was hoping to find some in the UK/EU.

Thanks …. Paul

Thanks. The problem is, the shipping for the slingshots is an extra $52 and there might also be customs duty to add. The casters club plastic works out at $44.

I was hoping to find some in the UK/EU.

Thanks …. Paul
Try pinball centre eu they have them and freddys pinball paradise as full plastic set

Pinball centre are out of stock - hopefully they will contact me if they get some in.

Thanks. The ramps are good - it's just the slingshots and the casters club that are cracked.

Thanks. The ramps are good - it's just the slingshots and the casters club that are cracked.
Theres quite a few on ebay but all from US but postage more resonable
Item no 123937430435
Item no 233298861803

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yes, I'll probably end up biting the bullet and buying off eBay from the US. When you add the import charge to the postage, it ends up expensive - but it looks like the only option at the minute.

Theres quite a few on ebay but all from US but postage more resonable
Item no 123937430435
Item no 233298861803

I know I've just bought some plastics for DM and paid a bit more than I should of [emoji16]

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

I think I have one of the slingshots that came off mine at some stage thats usable.
Free if you want it as I have a pair nos spare just in case.

I think I have one of the slingshots that came off mine at some stage thats usable.
Free if you want it as I have a pair nos spare just in case.

Thanks. That would be really good of you. Let me know if you find it and I'll send you some money for postage.

@paul h dont buy plastics from Pinball center thay are crapola...

What's the best places to buy plastics from? I've bought stuff from Pin Heaven and Pin Mania (both great) but don't really know who else to trust if they don't stock.

I bought DM slingshots from freddys pinball paradise in germany and they were really good

I may have some original NOS ones in my stash I’ll check tomorrow. (slings only that is)

Col

Thanks! I'll have them if you can find them (and spare them) - let me know how much and I'll get the money over to you.

If this is ok, pm me your address and I will send it. Don’t worry about money👍
4E0E79B6-6FF5-4EDB-A333-2059DD79E2C8.jpeg

Came across a few sets of these tonight, nos from early 2000s. Can get hold of them if still interested

Attachments

• 69251E8D-18FF-4011-B86B-068B65E3027F.jpeg
    69251E8D-18FF-4011-B86B-068B65E3027F.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom