What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Fish Tales any bits you may have

I have most of the FT plastics and some ramps , the boat and some other bits and bobs , I live in billingham , not far , but I an
M going away to work until jan 16 let me know what you need and I will try and get back to you while I am abroad , p.s. I am looking for FT topper and a Dmd , do you know of anyone who has these parts , thanks lee

I have most of the FT plastics and some ramps , the boat and some other bits and bobs , I live in billingham , not far , but I an
M going away to work until jan 16 let me know what you need and I will try and get back to you while I am abroad , p.s. I am looking for FT topper and a Dmd , do you know of anyone who has these parts , thanks lee
Hi Lee4

cheers Lee and thanks for that. I got my topper from 1stoppinball or pinball heaven do them but they are a hefty 66 quid!!!! Am looking for plastics first and I will take a look at whatever else you have

Cheers Kev

If newdos doesn't want it, how much do you want and is there any wear?

If newdos doesn't want it, how much do you want and is there any wear?
i,ll have to wait on Newdos . I have not got a clue on price anyway , ive got the one on my FT which is in good nick and the other one i have refurbed with new insert decals , removed and reset the inserts then clear- coated . it still needs a bit of rubbing down/flattening then a couple of more coats . Lets wait and see what Newdos wants to do - Watch this thread
Cheers lee

Hi newdos, sorry, I forgot. I've just ahd a look and the boat ramp has gone, but I have a big bag of plastics including slingshots, the boat plastic, the stretch the truth sign, and a load more. If you need any plastics, tell me which ones and I'll tell you if I have them...

Hope it helps!
any news on these bits mfresh ?????

Back
Top Bottom