What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Fish Tales £2200

Muddymusic

Site Supporter
Decent condition Fish Tales, plays well, nice and fast. Was serviced before I bought it earlier this year.
PF is nice, only thing that doesn't work is the fish on top, lights up but no flapping. Other than that a great condition and ready to play pin.
Happy to take more pics of anything specific. Put up a quick gameplay vid showing multiball.
I'm down near Truro, Cornwall. Martin the deliveryman is here Monday so can be moved quickly if you want to use him. Stern Indy is for sale as well, that will be listed later.
£2400.
fisht1.jpg

fisht2.jpg
fisht3.jpg
fisht4.jpg
fisht5.jpg
fisht6.jpg
fisht7.jpg
fisht8.jpg
fisht9.jpg
fisht10.jpg
fisht11.jpg
fisht12.jpg
fisht13.jpg
fisht14.jpg
fisht15.jpg
fisht16.jpg
fisht17.jpg
fisht18.jpg
fisht19.jpg
fisht20.jpg
fisht21.jpg
fisht22.jpg

One day I have to get myself one of these. Poor timing at the moment but I do love this game.

Looks a good buy but a bit out of my price range :(

@Steve64 look down the sides of the settee and the car seats for more money, at that price it’s a bargain, even contemplated buying this one and moving on my ‘acherm’ players condition FT.

FT was my first game 11-12 years ago, still have it and still very drawn to it, it just makes you smile with every game.

Buy it!

And it's got the best high score music and dot animations in pinball. Fact.

* may not be fact

Back
Top Bottom