What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Fish tails the fish that sits on top of table. £90

Retrogames

Registered
This is the large fish that sits on top of the table and flaps about during certain events in the game. This is excellent condition and quite rare as a lot of these get separated from the tables. It's completely working and includes wiring loom to plug straight into the table.

I can send pictures if you want. Would be able to send item at cost to buyer or buyer is welcome to collect from Leicester UK.

Do you have the caster handle (start button) by any chance?

Hi all,
Can any of you confirm that this is a FT topper in any way shape or form??? I ask because it's the wrong size, and also has the wrong connectors.... Never seen anything like it..

Fish.jpg

Looks like something off a fruit machine to me...

Sorry my mistake.. Its from a fruit machine after all just done some research. Was actually cod father. Sorry we have a lot of stock to clear from the amusement industry and we thought this was from the pin table. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom