What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! First pinball machine

Richy

Registered
Hi, there's abit of a list and any of, I would be interested in, however it is just to give an idea and is based on the fact it will be the first one I've owned.....open to any suggestions if you have one you are thinking of moving on.

Realise there is a variation of values in the list.......top end budget is 3500...may be pushing it for one or two of them ...ideally would prefer to split that in order that I can get a couple at some point.

# The Shadow. # Judge Dredd. # Roadshow. # No Good Gofers. # Tommy. # Whitewater. # TZ. # Dr Who. # GHS2
# Elvis. # 24. # Apollo 13. # GoldenEye.

You get the idea......have a soft spot for Bally Williams !!
Cheers. Rich.

On Apollo 13 just watch out for how it works with the 13 ball multiball most of them seem to struggle with it.

I'd add bride of pinbot to your list.

Ngg stunning original example
Tz I have too a super mint one sadly over your budget and another one which I have not even looked at
As I said I have a good customer coming to view them Monday all depends on if he has them

My Stern Playboy is forsale, just had a complete PF strip, clean, resto. Fun game too.
Hi Courtney,
Just not Kean on playboys look to be honest, thank you anyway.
I will be in touch to see how you are fixed if I am offered anything that may need a little TLC though if that's ok....didn't bother with TS on ebay

Ngg stunning original example
Tz I have too a super mint one sadly over your budget and another one which I have not even looked at
As I said I have a good customer coming to view them Monday all depends on if he has them
No worries......Cheers Chris

On Apollo 13 just watch out for how it works with the 13 ball multiball most of them seem to struggle with it.

I'd add bride of pinbot to your list.
Yep..... I'd heard that, also becomes more of a pain than a pleasure and slows things up if its not set on hard to achieve

Back
Top Bottom