What's new

First Kiss video is up

So apparently some of the 'classic' songs are 'new' versions by the current band :eek: Oh man - I couldn't give a flying fig but for a fan I can imagine that sucks massively.

I concur it would be as bad as a journey pin with all the songs by the new Asian lead singer :0/

Just noticed that the LE/Premium buyers don't even get alternative artwork this time. An extra £2k just so you don't have to have the economy version with less features? That really sucks.

Rare to see a sink hole on a Stern, any toys? (apart from half a Paul Stanley), does that head move? magnetic backboard ball?

Spinning disc under the head. Looks like the levitating backbox ball is missing from the pro.

Attachments

• KISS feature matrix.pdf
    132.5 KB · Views: 9
So apparently some of the 'classic' songs are 'new' versions by the current band :eek: Oh man - I couldn't give a flying fig but for a fan I can imagine that sucks massively.

I'd say it could just be case of them having to rerecord them with the new band members. Since its only 2 of the original 4 left there's probpoly some stupid legal issues.

Does look like a great pin though, I can see this being a big seller

i like the look of the thing, and the topper is ace (if you ignore the blocky way it fills and empties with light, that can be tweaked with better software) but still don't understand why this is essentially a yellow pin. i thought Kiss were all about black and white and red, so i was expecting something that looked more like Centaur and less like Dr Who

Back
Top Bottom