What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firing torpedoes with your chin.

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
this evening I have been mostly firing torpedoes at the Vengeance with my chin.

When you've got both flipper buttons held in with near-climactic force, both bats loaded with balls, how else are you supposed to reach that lockdown bar button?

Is it just ACDC and ST that put you in this ridiculous situation?

Stern design and build quality.

But to be fair to stern, its cutting of corners has enabled it to survive when others didn't. So I doff my cap to Stern, but still prefer sub £1,500 wpc games

this evening I have been mostly firing torpedoes at the Vengeance with my chin.

When you've got both flipper buttons held in with near-climactic force, both bats loaded with balls, how else are you supposed to reach that lockdown bar button?

Is it just ACDC and ST that put you in this ridiculous situation?

Also GoT, but no so much as you generally cash that in when you don't need both hands on the flippers.

Using your chin is the way the cool kids do it :cool: Or if you can balance and have enough dexterity use one of your legs.

What about when you play LW3 and have a ball on each flipper, and you need to fire the stupid gun? They didn't have a scroll wheel on the mouse back then, so I dunno about you, but I just pull the trigger with my cock. I expect that's why everyone plays LW3 unzipped.

So I doff my cap to Stern, but still prefer sub £1,500 wpc games
could your cap be used in this scenario?

but I just pull the trigger with my cock. I expect that's why everyone plays LW3 unzipped.
I expect you mean to say 'softly nudge' instead of 'pull'. Nads could be used to fire at the vengeance though, if only i'd thought, like you, to unzip before pressing start.

Some of us more portly chaps have been known to use our big fat bellies to operate that button on the lockdown bar
I've been using that method for some time, more usually on AcDc Song Jackpot in multiball when I've got balls trapped (something you need to be careful about while stretching!)

Back
Top Bottom