What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally sorting out The Flinstones once and for all!

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
So this is a project I've had on the backburner for quite some time and since we're getting somewhere with it now, I was hoping for a little bit of feedback from you guys.

Seems when it comes to The Flintsones, most would agree it's a good pin. Rule set and flow is up there with the best of the Bally Williams titles, but its the artwork particularly on the exterior of the game which is universally hated due to it being based on the movie.

Many have attemped making cartoon decals or a translite, with minimum success, but I think the team at Retro Refurbs has finally cracked it.

We're going for a bowling theme, and going to do a full conversion kit (just like what we're working on with T2 Chrome) so there will be more than just a translite and cabinet decals. But first up, here's a work in progress showing the sides, heads and coin door:

IMG_1053.JPG

We're thinking of doing 2 versions - an orange sky and a blue sky.

What are your thoughts? Anything else in particular you would like to see made for this game?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom