What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally - Back in the game!!!

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Well many thanks to all for behaving themselves (or so i'm told by the other wonderful Admins) on here whilst I was gone. Needless to say Who could deny me this.... ;)

DSC02481.jpg

After my pennance when i returned (Have had Flu for the last few days, and been consigned to my bed!!), back on the case, and back to making things (hopefully) happen here :)

I just wanted to say a Big thanks to Calimori, GrizZ and MufcMufc for keeping an eye on things - Much appreciated guys :)

Paul

while you were gone, calimori was drinking your whisky, and GrizZ was telling everyone he was the new boss. not that i like to be seen tellin tales or anything.

while you were gone, calimori was drinking your whisky, and GrizZ was telling everyone he was the new boss. not that i like to be seen tellin tales or anything.

That's fine. I have the Cohibas and the Romeo and Julietta Churchill's ;)

Welcome back dude,that place looks v nice if I squint and think real hard I can just imagine myself there... Where ever that is:thumb: think you deserved it mate

Oh and the Havana Rum... Really cant forget the Rum.... There was something so wrong with being in the bar at 09:45, however also something so right ;)

Anyhow, Back to the Grind ;)

Cheers Fellas :D

Oh and i didnt say - nearly got stuck there in Hurricane Sandy (We left the day before it hit land there, and even then we were 8 hours late leaving... !!!)...

Back
Top Bottom