What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Feb 1, 2014] Special When Lit Social Meet & 3rd League Meet (Salisbury)

Moonraker

Site Supporter
The next Special When Lit Social Meet will be on Saturday 1st February.

Special When Lit will be open from 1pm and all machines will be available for freeplay and league practice. The league competition will start at 2.30 pm. Everyone can play until the league starts at 2.30 pm, anyone not wishing to play in the league can use the remaining tables whilst the league plays on a randomly selected 6. The league games will probably finish around 5pm and we normally shut around 6pm. Games change on an ad hoc basis and are subject to serviceability and change.

We hope to have the following machines available to play:
Attack From Mars
Cactus Canyon
Class of 1812
Congo
Fire Mountain
Genesis
Lord Of The Rings
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Monster Bash
No Fear
Pink Panther
Road Show
Spirit
Terminator 2
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Theatre of Magic
Tron: Legacy
Twilight Zone (third magnet installed)
World Challenge Soccer
X-Men Pro

Address: Unit 5, Loyal Trade Business Park, Stephenson Road, Salisbury, SP2 7NS.

The usual admission fees apply (£5 adults, £3 for children aged 14 and younger when accompanied by an adult, free for under 8's) and all machines are on freeplay.

Last edited:
:eek: You got it going all ok then??? (WCS that is!).... Nice one - Hopefully it was nice and easy to sort and nothing to much wrong (I genuinely didnt unwrap it - Neil collected it the same as i collected it :) )

Paul

Um, yes...! :D Didn't touch it until last November (after the move in to the new place when I had room to set it up) then got it all sorted within a couple of weeks. Was used in the Festive Gathering Competition. :cool:

Yes WCS :) Quite good condition (flippers a little bit weak). Like "Big Hurt" you have to know what to do to score big one.
After Round 1 of Festive Gathering Competition this Pin have my attention! (not to mention "Genesis":p)

Genesis always gets everyones attention... :D then they leave it a lone as quick as possible ! :rofl:

You should have seen the condition Paul handed to me in...! :rolleyes: Oh and I don't think the flippers were weak on it, rather that's how Gottlieb flippers can feel when played next to othet makes. Plus it's set up fairly steep specially for tournament games.

Lol - I was quite honest when i advertised it - Picked up, never even unpacked!!! :D

Just a little bit Peter :p Yes steep it is fairy enough! All games at your place are in Fantastic condition !!! What about TZ ? Still have a problem with POWERBALL??

When I played the tz at peters I'm sure the powerball came out the trough on one game isn't it ment to come out the gumball machine?

It'd comes out of gbm and you have to get it back in there as a mode,if not it drains and is recycled until gbm mode us lit and you get it back in there.

It'd comes out of gbm and you have to get it back in there as a mode,if not it drains and is recycled until gbm mode us lit and you get it back in there.
Yes You Have to Get It Back but Peter's TZ Give You SilverBall instead of White Ceramic durring POWERBALL. Loading Balls into the Gumball Machine have problem too. 3rd Magnet & Cracked ROM fault maybe?

Last edited:
It had snapped the vertical up kicker for the gumball sometime Friday night or early Saturday. The game stopped putting balls in to the gumball by deactivating the divertor due to the problem. As a result it couldn't decide where the powerball was and got confused announce powerball on a standard ball when it thought it was the ceramic ball but wasn't due to the gumball not being used...

Fitted a new rod to the up kicker after the weekend and it's now working fine. :cool:

As others have said there's one of two locations the powerball can be - either in the trough or in the gumball machine. :)

I'm going to try to make the it. Do you need to be registered for the league?

Back
Top Bottom