What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite 'Toy' in Pinball?

THING still doesn't bug me after a lot of home use but that is because I like the music and do the THNIG dance.

The shaking space ship in AFM is also an amusing toy as it explodes.
Yeh you gotta do the thing dance, it's the unwritten law.

Surely the castle on MM has to be a contender - even before I understood pinball machines had rules, I had a lot of fun bashing down the castle door whenever I saw a MM on site :)

Oh, and another great toy you can enjoy without knowing the rules is the goal on WCS94 - everyone loves whacking the ball past the goalkeeper, and the resulting "GOOOAAALL!!" soundbite :)

When THING takes the ball we all shout No No No. But I usually take it as a chance to drink some more beer so no dancing.

I don't think anyone really needs to see a video of me doing the dance. ;)

Yeh go on Geoff get your Mrs to take a video of you dancing to Thing.

Agree with getaway loop,

TSPP upper play field, nice fun challenge.

Flintstones rock crusher, nice to see your balls getting smashed, oh wait that's something else...

Indi jones wms path thingy. Can't remember what it's called but a real challenge

probably a ton more but can't think right now

Martians on Attack/Revenge from Mars was always a laugh, as was the dancing Elvis on the Elvis table.
Time Machine on AP was pretty good as well, When the ball didn't go through it recognised and normally was instadrain but it knew this and ballsaved.

But at the moment my fave has to be the Ringmaster from Cirqus Voltaire. Love the way he just slowly pops up out of the table.

All the magnetised toys in Pinball Magic. Floating ball / Magic wand. Next on my list to recreate, gonna be fun!

Back
Top Bottom