What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite 'Toy' in Pinball?

Carl Spiby

Registered
From the talk about how neat the skipping rope toy is on Champion Pub, what is everyone else's favourite toy on a pinball machine?

I think 'The Power' on Twilight Zone is great, mostly due to the simplicity of it's execution.

Rudy for the win.

Has never been beaten I don't think. I can't really remember it coming out as I was quite young in 1990 but it must have been a real mind blower at the time.

The ring on LOTR, if you can call it a toy, can't beat the feeling of a sweet shot straight into the ring and then watching it disappear :thumbs:

That big ****-off screen strapped to the back of WOZ is quite a novelty.

Another vote for the Gumball machine, but the turbo charger is also very cool.

A couple of Stern ones, Doc Ock on Spidy is brilliant, and the crane on Batman DK is a great toy.

Another slam ramp on No Good Gofers nomination from me. Even though it eats the hell out of the playfield beneath every time it slams down.

THING still doesn't bug me after a lot of home use but that is because I like the music and do the THNIG dance.

The shaking space ship in AFM is also an amusing toy as it explodes.

THING still doesn't bug me after a lot of home use but that is because I like the music and do the THNIG dance.

The shaking space ship in AFM is also an amusing toy as it explodes.
But do you do the thing dance when he puts it back again? We certainly don't, no no NO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom