What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Pinball Speech calls

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
My favourite speech call of all time:

"Welcome to Bally's Indianapolis 500. The greatest spectacle in Pinball. Paul Page here, along with Bobby Unser. Bobby.."

"That's right Paul. It's a great day for racing and a great day for pinball."

Classic! :)

What's yours?

"You have come to the end of your journey, it's sad and alarming...."

You know what's coming next - complete madness.

"Who says you can't take it with you" Gomez Addams after you receive 20+m after ball bonus.

"Now you've done it.........SHOWTIME!"

I think all of Raoul's TAF quotes are classics...TAF wouldn't be the same without him

"Come to the darkside"

"You have failed me for the last time"

-------

"nomonomom BUUUURRRRRRPPPP"

"you have chosen, Wisely!"

"The fish of tales"

-------

"Destroy Centaur"

"Bad move, Human"

I think all of Raoul's TAF quotes are classics...TAF wouldn't be the same without him

The best from TAF have got to be "Fiiiffftttyyy Miiiilllliiiooonn" for Tour the Mansion, "Triiippplllleeee Jackpot" or the classic "You've got to let it warm up...so it can kill you"

"You've got to let it warm up...so it can kill you"

Classic , forgot that one. It always brings a smile to my face. And thats what its all about.

Raoul as Gomez was a great match. I liked the TV series before I saw the films. But the quotes lifted were placed very well in the game that it works very well. I watched the film again to see where they came from and found myself shouting the lines like I do when I play pinball.

Morticia missed the mark in the films and the quotes are not the best.

The pause after you tilt and then "Hee hee hee, you´re a funny guy!"

another favourite of mine. indy 500 still makes me smile more, but this is good from the arcade days!

'big risk, big reward. in the twilight zone'

when you get a bonus of over 100 million. classic!

Raoul as Gomez was a great match. I liked the TV series before I saw the films. But the quotes lifted were placed very well in the game that it works very well. I watched the film again to see where they came from and found myself shouting the lines like I do when I play pinball.

Morticia missed the mark in the films and the quotes are not the best.

The pause after you tilt and then "Hee hee hee, you´re a funny guy!"
Funny I also watched the film again with the kids a couple of months back, interesting to see where all the quotes come from. Shame they didn't use Wednesday speech calls, they would have worked really well in the game, great character.

oh yes, just remembered on Indiana Jones (Williams) when you tilt

"We can at least behave like civilised people"

taken from the Raiders film where Indy meet Ballaq (the french archaeologist guy working for the nazis)

another classic :)

Shrek made me laugh a few times. Would love to try that again. Monster Bash has some great ones too.

My favourite though "Ooh, I´m having multiple jackpots!"

I hear that in my house too. I wish the Wife wouldn't call me bitch in front of our friends.

My favourite speech call of all time:

"Welcome to Bally's Indianapolis 500. The greatest spectacle in Pinball. Paul Page here, along with Bobby Unser. Bobby.."

"That's right Paul. It's a great day for racing and a great day for pinball."

Classic! :)

What's yours?

"If you can't play nicely, don't play at all" after tilting Cirqus Voltaire!

Back
Top Bottom