What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite designer (by ownership)

Jay Walker

Registered
While looking at ipdb recently, I found that in fact I've owned three games designed by Jim Patla, rather than the one I knew about. That puts him behind only Harry Williams in terms of complete, working games that I've owned, though that isn't a tremendously high number.

The figures for me are; Williams 5 (including 1 duplicate), Patla 3, S. Ritchie 2, Krynski 2, Lawlor, Trudeau, Kubin & Christian 1 each.

edit - a m/c I'd forgotten about turns out to be Krynski.

Last edited:
Currently 1 Ritchie, 1 Oursler and a Gomez on the way. Probably owned more Ritchie games than others though having had a BK2K and F-14 previously.

Last edited:
While looking at ipdb recently, I found that in fact I've owned three games designed by Jim Patla, rather than the one I knew about. That puts him behind only Harry Williams in terms of complete, working games that I've owned, though that isn't a tremendously high number.

The figures for me are; Williams 5 (including 1 duplicate), Patla 3, S. Ritchie 2, Lawlor, Trudeau, Kubin, Christian & Krynski 1 each.

at the mo,top three I have are John Trudeau(have 4),Pat Lawler(I have 3),and a tie with two machines John Buras and John Borg
I suppose that's the Two Johnnies then!

Lawlor, Lawlor, Lawlor, M Ritchie, S. Ritchie, Nordman, Borg.

Is it just me or is the name John Borg vaguely sinister? Like Robby Robot or Joe Vampire?

Currently I've got:

2 by Lawlor
1 by Borg
1 by Trudeau
1 by M Ritchie
1 by Claude Fernandez
1 by Ward Pemberton
1 by Greg Kmiec

Back
Top Bottom