What's new

Favourite designer (by ownership)

Jay Walker

Registered
While looking at ipdb recently, I found that in fact I've owned three games designed by Jim Patla, rather than the one I knew about. That puts him behind only Harry Williams in terms of complete, working games that I've owned, though that isn't a tremendously high number.

The figures for me are; Williams 5 (including 1 duplicate), Patla 3, S. Ritchie 2, Krynski 2, Lawlor, Trudeau, Kubin & Christian 1 each.

edit - a m/c I'd forgotten about turns out to be Krynski.

Last edited:
Currently 1 Ritchie, 1 Oursler and a Gomez on the way. Probably owned more Ritchie games than others though having had a BK2K and F-14 previously.

Last edited:
While looking at ipdb recently, I found that in fact I've owned three games designed by Jim Patla, rather than the one I knew about. That puts him behind only Harry Williams in terms of complete, working games that I've owned, though that isn't a tremendously high number.

The figures for me are; Williams 5 (including 1 duplicate), Patla 3, S. Ritchie 2, Lawlor, Trudeau, Kubin, Christian & Krynski 1 each.

at the mo,top three I have are John Trudeau(have 4),Pat Lawler(I have 3),and a tie with two machines John Buras and John Borg
I suppose that's the Two Johnnies then!

Lawlor, Lawlor, Lawlor, M Ritchie, S. Ritchie, Nordman, Borg.

Is it just me or is the name John Borg vaguely sinister? Like Robby Robot or Joe Vampire?

Currently I've got:

2 by Lawlor
1 by Borg
1 by Trudeau
1 by M Ritchie
1 by Claude Fernandez
1 by Ward Pemberton
1 by Greg Kmiec

Back
Top Bottom