What's new

Fastbreak Canyon....

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
fastbreak-canyon-banner.png

Yes, its real! Another custom open source project of mine which i am hoping to bring to the NLP show later this year for all to enjoy. A quick summary of the concept is to get the cactus canyon game to play on an nba fastbreak playfield and game. The best use for an nba game as far as i can see. ;) I am currently working to map all the feature and shots to the differing playfield layout. Much work is needed to add control for fastbreak specific mechanisms and rewrite code that needs to be handled differently.

Stay tuned!

Fantastic idea! - Looks like I will be keeping my Fastbreak playfield now

Cheers @lukewells Good to hear :) I think it has plenty of potential for a good conversion. I will post more details regarding what features and shots map to what if people are interested, or stop by my stall at NERG and talk to me about it. For example last night i was working out how to sync the shot clock into the mode timer countdown on things like save polly and how to redevelop the mine lock feature. - using the 3pt shot . The centre shot through the basket is mapped to a bart saloon shot.

Back
Top Bottom