What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FARSIGHT STUDIOS TEAMS UP WITH IFPA ITALIA, IFPA UK AND STERN PINBALL TO OFFER FREE DIGITAL VERSIONS OF STERN PINBALL GAMES

thelab

Registered
Alias
Vin!
From Martin Ayub (thank you Martin!):

Hi all.

I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe during this stay-at-home time.

Here's a nice free gift we have been able to negotiate to help get you through it.

Can you please pass on this information to other players in the UK pinball community?

Cheers,

Martin.

FARSIGHT STUDIOS TEAMS UP WITH IFPA ITALIA, IFPA UK AND STERN PINBALL

TO OFFER FREE DIGITAL VERSIONS OF STERN PINBALL GAMES

With UK pinball players staying at home due to the Coronavirus pandemic and tournaments/leagues all cancelled or postponed indefinitely,
we have all been unable to visit our favourite pinball bars, arcades, clubs, meets and shows to get our fix of the silver ball.

To help ease the pain and get those flipper fingers back in action, Farsight Studios has teamed up with the IFPA in Italy and the UK
and Stern Pinball to offer free access to Farsight Studios' The Pinball Arcade - Stern Pack 1.

This includes digital versions of the following Stern Pinball titles:

AC/DC Premium
Star Trek Vengeance Premium
Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Starship Troopers
Flight 2000

This special promotion is only available to UK pinball players who have a profile registered with the IFPA and have an IFPA ID number.
The full list of UK players is available on the IFPA website.

To create your Player Profile, visit this page.

The Pinball Arcade is available in Android and iOS versions, as well as on Steam for PC and Mac.

To get your free access to The Pinball Arcade's Stern Pack 1:

⚫ Download The Pinball Arcade from the Farsight Website.

⚫ Create an in-game account or log-in to an existing account.

Then, send an e-mail to IPFA@martinayub.com with the following details.

⚫ Name:

⚫ Account e-mail address:

⚫ IFPA ID#:

⚫ Operating system (Android/iOS/Steam):

We will verify your IFPA profile and pass on the account e-mail and OS choice to Farsight Studios who will activate your access to the Stern Pack 1 games.
(This may take a little time to become active, so please be patient.)

That's it.

We hope you enjoy this free gift from Farsight Studios, IFPA Italia and IFPA UK, and Stern Pinball.

Stay at home, save lives, protect the NHS.

Only for IFPA players...

Nice gesture, but reduced audience.

Can't register without a Player ID.

Shame as i would've loved some time on AC/DC Premium.

Couple of visits to the Northern meets, but that was BC (before kids) when time was my own and plentiful! (i'm only on here while i work or if can sneak a cheeky check in).
So almost certainly your name will be on the IFPA database.

You can then set up your profile simply and free.

(You may also be able to do this without actually having played in a tournament)

There may be a typo in the email link: as it is IPFA, not IFPA as would be expected - I've informed Martin.

So almost certainly your name will be on the IFPA database.

You can then set up your profile simply and free.

(You may also be able to do this without actually having played in a tournament)

There may be a typo in the email link: as it is IPFA, not IFPA as would be expected - I've informed Martin.
well ****-a-duck, if i'm not only 16,761st in the WORLD, i also came 26th in the Expo Play battle in Oct 2017 (must've had a day pass out from the wife)! It's not necessary to mention i also beat @Neil McRae in said tournament, but i will anyway.

1586264092090.png

Thanks for the tip chaps. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Download pinball fx3 via steam

They are doing a care pack giving away free tables to anyone.

The physics on pinball arcade are not good.

Also pinball fx3 have loads of Bally Williams classics.

well ****-a-duck, if i'm not only 16,761st in the WORLD, i came 26th in the Expo Play battle in Oct 2017 (must've had a day pass out from the wife)! It's not necessary to mention i also beat @Neil McRae in said tournament, but i will anyway.

View attachment 104911

Thanks for the tip chaps. :thumbs:

Yeah I really sucked back then lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Goddammit - I only splashed the cash on this a fortnight ago. Ok it was under a fiver, so by no means broke the bank, but as a Yorkshireman, missing a bargain like this hurts ;)

I was expecting an email or something, but I just logged into Steam now and fired up Stern Pinball Arcade, and the tables are unlocked for me.

Have to say though - glad I didn't pay. It's incredibly buggy. Took me five minutes to fudge my way through changing the controls, because every 'down' or 'up' press moved twice through the menus. Then on my first game I get my name in, so the game zooms to the DMD... and then stays there, so you can't see your ball on the next game (or even the menus to quit)

Ok for free though I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom